FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dons Roll Call

chris123

A short walk from my flat in Woodside. Shortest travelling distance I have for ICT games  :021:

Far aboots in Woodside do ye bide?

I live 0.3 miles from the Pitt ken?

Tanfield Walk. Which is probably less than half a mile from Todders

(which is NOT in Tillydrone, before you say anything!  :023: )

Well I was going, then I wasn't, but I can't stay home and potentially miss this game.  We have to win sometime and I think it's written on the cards that tomorrow is the night.  I would hate to miss it after waiting so long for it.  See you all there.  Hope we take a reasonable support considering it's a midweek game.

Tickets are a bit expensive though for a midweek cup game.  :018:

Aberdeen have fitness concerns over:

Mair

Mackie (hard lines!)

Lovell

Considine

Soutar (meh)

Let's get into this Portlethen overspill!

Foster and Clark are both struggling to make the game as well. No loss really.

The boy Aluko looks pretty handy though on the left, and I fancy him to start there or up front with Miller.

Foster has actually come onto a really good game for them recently (so I'm told) but I still think he is garbage. Hopefully this will mean Richie Byrne will deputise.

Clark is a sand dancer.

*P & J*

Lee Mair, Andrew Considine, Jamie Smith, Chris Clark, Steve Lovell and Richard Foster are expected to miss tomorrow's game through injury.

Pretty bad injury list there.

You can get odds of 4-1 on an ICT win at the moment  :024: Stuck a tenner down; ?50 back.

I actually think it'll be a draw, with a replay in Inverness (broadcast live on bbc). I always feel confident of a win when we play Aberdeen, but I have a horrible feeling there will be a poor referee or jammy goal to Aberdeen which would scupper a deserved win for us.