FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius's wages....

Johnboy

1 As long as Mr Savade wants to....it's his money to give to who he wants.

2 Yes

3 Yes

4) How long are you going to be banging on about his wages? It's as though you're obsessed. This is getting really tedious.

How about praising the contribution he's making to the team? That'd be a first.

I have my suspicions that Dean McDonald will have been on little less than ?3,000 a week at Gillingham, and last season Zibi Malkowvski (sp?) was at a team that can afford to pay higher wages than any other club outside the old firm. I am yet to see any moaning threads abouth their contribution to the team.

Saw Niculae for first time yesterday. He had one or two nice touches in first half, but disappeared in the second-half, seemed more concerned about his gloves.

He was taken off with 10 minutes to go and replaced by Bayne who looked a far far better player.

Guest WynessLegend

Why are you so bothered about what Marius earns?

He's a good player who has added a lot to our side this season.

The bulk of his wages are not being paid from the team budget and so are not to the detriment of the other players.

Seems a pointless thing to get hung up about.

Guest kingkojak

i saw marius for the first time yesterday as well and tbh i thought he was garbage.  a couple of nice touches in the first but not enough to warrant a starting place.  bayne was infinitely better when he came on for the last ten and made a much bigger impact.

I really couldnt give a feck about his wages - it is his performances that worry me - plus all the money that I spend to watch the games - I feel that he in particular is short changing me. For instance this weekend - I travel all the way to Sneck fer a funeral - driving through Friday - funeral on Sat AM - speed off to Dundee - drive home in appauling weather conditions - have all my posts blocked - for whatever reason.

1. I feel like chucking this site in.

2. If Rory McAllister had played today and put in the exact same display as Marius - he would have been absolutely slaughtered.

I really couldnt give a feck about his wages - it is his performances that worry me - plus all the money that I spend to watch the games - I feel that he in particular is short changing me.

So wouldn't you agree that the money invested in Marius is hardly money well spent..?

1. I feel like chucking this site in.  Please don't..

2. If Rory McAllister had played today and put in the exact same display as Marius - he would have been absolutely slaughtered.

Spot on with that assertion....

Saw Niculae for first time yesterday. seemed more concerned about his gloves. bayne was infinitely better when he came on for the last ten and made a much bigger impact. -  :clapping03: See my match report.

i saw marius for the first time yesterday as well and tbh i thought he was garbage.  a couple of nice touches in the first but not enough to warrant a starting place.  bayne was infinitely better when he came on for the last ten and made a much bigger impact.

He still has plenty of time to justify the fact that he's the club's record earner.  :017: :017:

[quote author=IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER .

I'm a positive sort of person, but even I couldn't hope that this dream will be realised.

If only ......................

Thank you for that - I am trying to impress on the mods that I get as much stick and "abuse" back as I throw. Not that it bothers me - it is part of the craic - or is it ?

Some folks on here need to take into account the fact that MN isn't used to Scottish football and needs time to adapt and settle in. Patience is a virtue. Surely ICT fans have had enough examples over the years to have worked this out (Wyness, Robson, Dargo etc). If we binned every player who didn't hit the ground running just imagine where we'd be now!

Knee jerk reactions and snap judgements over the short-term will get you nowhere. An intelligent manager works with a longer time-horizon in mind.

Those who would like to see us get shot of MN and play the 'infinitely superior' Grame Bayne   :rolleyes02: :rolleyes02: really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Your motto in life is probably 'it seemed like a good idea at the time'.

Guest WynessLegend

[quote author=IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER .

I'm a positive sort of person, but even I couldn't hope that this dream will be realised.

If only ......................

Thank you for that - I am trying to impress on the mods that I get as much stick and "abuse" back as I throw. Not that it bothers me - it is part of the craic - or is it ?