FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius's wages....

Johnboy

Those who would like to see us get shot of MC and play the 'infinitely superior' Grame Bayne   :rolleyes02: :rolleyes02: really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Your motto in life is probably 'it seemed like a good idea at the time'.

I'm not suggesting that we get shot of Marius.... I'm not even calling him "utterly sh1te"

All I'm saying is if I was paying his feckin wages I would be looking for a much more meaningful contribution than we have seen from him so far - I would also explain to him that if his performances don't improve his wages will need to be reduced. If he's not prepared to accept that, then let him go.. :sillywave: 

Marius is an excellent overall football  player

Marius (contrary to the thoughts of some) does put in 100% effort, and is a real winner.

Marius is too slow (I admit it)

Marius is yet to justify getting almost twice as players such as Bayne and Black (I also admit it)

Marius will come good. I can see it, he's hungry, he has alot to proove, and hes desperate to do it.

Marius looks like he's bonding with the team (which is good to see)

Marius has very little confidence, something fans can give him, lets cheer him like we cheer Bayne and Black (same with McCallister)

Marius could still be the best signing our board has ever made. He just isn't yet.

Dargo didn't get the ball rolling till January. It took a loan move for Robbo to get going. Bayne wasn't accepted by most of our fans for a long time

I remember similar threads about Rankin (although not quite as slating or harsh). It now enrages people that Brew is considering letting him leave.

[quote author=IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER .

1. I feel like chucking this site in.

I'm a positive sort of person, but even I couldn't hope that this dream will be realised.

If only ......................

Thank you for that - I am trying to impress on the mods that I get as much stick and "abuse" back as I throw. Not that it bothers me - it is part of the craic - or is it ?

Of course it is.

We all love you really, and you're such a sensitive soul.

:angel13:

Some folks on here need to take into account the fact that MN isn't used to Scottish football and needs time to adapt and settle in.

Those who would like to see us get shot of MN and play the 'infinitely superior' Grame Bayne   :rolleyes02: :rolleyes02: really need to wake up and smell the coffee.  

How much time ? - when he gets used to Scottish football will he inherit a major injection of pace and movement ?

Bayne is a better suited player to ICT - no doubt about that - anybody at Tannadice yesterday will tell you - take off the tinted glasses.

And yer motto is spot on.

His overall contribution so far has not been bad, but it certainly doesn't merit him earning more than the rest of our first team. Not great value for money so far, and I get less and less confident that he ever will be.

But we've got him, and he's got a binding contract!

His overall contribution so far has not been bad, but it certainly doesn't merit him earning more than the rest of our first team. Not great value for money so far, and I get less and less confident that he ever will be.

But we've got him, and he's got a binding contract!

:clapping03:

That two year contract worries me too, but thank feck we're agreed on something...  :003:

I really couldnt give a feck about his wages - it is his performances that worry me - plus all the money that I spend to watch the games - I feel that he in particular is short changing me. For instance this weekend - I travel all the way to Sneck fer a funeral - driving through Friday - funeral on Sat AM - speed off to Dundee - drive home in appauling weather conditions - have all my posts blocked - for whatever reason.

1. I feel like chucking this site in.

Well, calling Marius a ***** **** might have something to do with that. I'm actually surprised that you've not been kicked off here permanently for that one. I'd rather you weren't banned TBH, as we all enjoy the craic with you, but that one was a shocker.

MC must mean Master Craftsman?

As for the word "sh ..te" or "sh..tey" personally speaking I am sick of it.

It's a disgusting way to describe any player or any player's performance and , no , I do not mean that you don't have the right to speak or shout your opinions which is a completely different matter.

But can you not do so without , as Sophia aptly puts it, "bringing the site down to the lowest common denominator".

As far as I am concerned it is downright abuse and I would completely support  the banning of any future poster who indulges in this kind of crap.

There has been a few comments in the past about this being a family site--right on, and what a pathetic example this kind of expression is setting I must say. The number of actual posters on these threads is vastly outnumbered by those who actually read them and so it might reasonably be stated that there are many , many , more fans who choose not to post for reasons that might be connected with not wanting to identify with such attitudes and comments.

This is not banter any more . Warn them and then unceremoniously ban them. What is the loss of a few posters compared to the total hits we get on here. Raise the tone and the quality please.

IHE ..don't leave but why not have a word with Scotty on the QT just to clarify things.

:020:

Dago found form come October and never lookedback and it was his goals that gave us a real chance of the top 6.  We are struggling to find goals from our forwards at the moment so how long do you give Marius?  Dennis has been scoring so dropping him may not be the best bet. Do we just keep playing him and come April we are still saying "it will come"?  I beleive he has real talent and you can see it in glimpses but we need more! Earn your money and more importantly, SHUT US ALL UP!!!!

Dago found form come October and never lookedback and it was his goals that gave us a real chance of the top 6.  We are struggling to find goals from our forwards at the moment so how long do you give Marius?  Dennis has been scoring so dropping him may not be the best bet. Do we just keep playing him and come April we are still saying "it will come"?  I beleive he has real talent and you can see it in glimpses but we need more! Earn your money and more importantly, SHUT US ALL UP!!!!

I'm sure Dargo didnt score his first goal until January.

I'm sure Dargo didnt score his first goal until January.

His 1st goal came against Rangers at Ibrox in mid october IIRC :)

Marius is totally different to Dargo. Dargo was a pretty pacey penalty box player, always on the shoulder of the last defender, niggling away

and picking up the scraps from 6 yards out, thats how he got 20 goals a season. Marius as witnessed so far hasn't got that game. He plays a similar game to Denis, which is a worry. Can we afford them both in the same starting eleven? Maybe, against Gretna and Falkirk but the partnership seems to struggle when up beside better defences. If we should go back to playing 4-4-2 anytime, wouldn,t it be better to play one holding ball player ( Marius or Denis) alongside a nippy goal hanger.

Exactly.......we haven't got one. So in the event of not being able to attract a decent one fromour own division, how about going back to

Partick for Buchanan...8 goals already and seemingly ever improving.

I wish you would all shut up about Marius - let the man prove his worth on the field of play.

Niculae will play better when he is match fit and gets used to the Scottish style of play - it is only a matter of time, getting behind him and having patience. Fans should do everything in moderation.

:sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: Change the record, IHE. Irony is so pass?.

Feck me - I try to give the man a chance and I get smiley abuse  :018: