FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Welcome Back?

CELTIC1CALEY3

Brown will certainly get a great reception. He is a superb keeper.

Many people thought he took a step backwards with not getting a regular game, but when he has played he's dealt with everything that came at him.

He's only played 4 games for 'tic in nearly a year. It may have improved his bank balance but has moved him from a international hopeful to a bench warmer.

Agreed, you don't see intervews with Smith in the Record saying how close Brown is to the squad anymore (granted Smith is isn't in charge anymore :029:)

He's only played 4 games for 'tic in nearly a year. It may have improved his bank balance but has moved him from a international hopeful to a bench warmer.

Agreed, you don't see intervews with Smith in the Record saying how close Brown is to the squad anymore (granted Smith is isn't in charge anymore :029:)

point being though ... he is only one injury or bad performance by the normal keeper away from getting a starting spot ... if he starts a few games, and plays like he can, he will get called up ... and all the while he is hopefully building himself a nice wee nest egg as well. Good luck to him, he served us well, I just hope he has a bad game on the 16th if he plays.

And that itself is a perfectly valid reason for moving on.

What are the bets we'll get a penalty and he saves it?  :015:

Mark Brown curtianly did a great job in goal for us in his time at ICT and he will certianly be getting my applause when he makes his way up to the bridge end. Hopefully we do get a penalty cos the only way we will miss is if the kick is off target.

point being though ... he is only one injury or bad performance by the normal keeper away from getting a starting spot ... if he starts a few games, and plays like he can, he will get called up ... and all the while he is hopefully building himself a nice wee nest egg as well. Good luck to him, he served us well, I just hope he has a bad game on the 16th if he plays.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

well said, he will always be an ict legend but i understand why he went, footballers don't have long careers and they also have ambition therefore better pay and a bigger club with a chance of playing top level football are bound to be appealing.

Guest TinCanFan

MB was good for ICT but I bet the people who cheer him when he comes will be the same people who booed Dods.

Nobody booed Dods?

Oh yes they were.