FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Tokely

FortressICT

What if what if tommy.

In many peoples opinion Rossco played ok yesterday.  He was not my choice as man of the match but there you go.  Have your opinion, your right, that is why the forum is here, but in my opinion your opinion is misleading people into thinking that Rossco is over the hill.  Roy McBain was worthy of heavy criticism yesterday if you want a scapegoat, as in my opinion he was rubbish, and Russeldinho had one of his poorer games.  But no, who is the name that crops up on here constantly, supertokely.

By the way, I think he is doing just fine, criticism where it is due and all that.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also follow Liverpool, and on some of the forums down there its virtually against the law to say anything against Carragher or Gerrard, I'm beginning to think the same might go for Rossco up here? :024: :024:

I was critical of Tokely when he lost us the St Mirren game (in hindsight you could argue that that was our worst result of the season,) but I thought he was very good yesterday.

Tomcaleyjag, did Burke get single cross in yesterday.

I remember when we were promoted, I began to worry that if we continued to do as well as we were doing, the fans would expect too much, the moment a player makes a few mistakes he is not good enough to play for the club and should be immediately dropped (I call it the "Aberdeen FC syndrome"). If half the posters on this site had had their way, Fraser wouldn't have played and would have lost to Celtic, and probably by more yesterday.

It seems that people have decided to look past the many other qualities Rosccoe has, because he isnt a technically fantastic footballer.

I just think he is clumsy and does take too long to track back.

Aberdeen and Motherwell games recently prove this . .  :023:

Wouldnt want him out of the club but i do think proctor is more suited to RB, and Wilson on RW from the start is a good shout aswell  :024:

i agree put tokers up into right mid nd cowie on the left let him have a go at players from there cause he does it well from right back ! he wouldnt leave the defence so exposed either when he decides to go on his storming runs !!  :003:

• 1 month later...

The Emperor today signed a new contract that will see us continue to be entertained by the various nuances that makes up his complete package.

I say hurray that he is staying and that he would appear to have settled his differences with others within the club.

There were differences weren?t they?

Or were we having a PP in the well?

How far down does the well go?

With so many players gone or going, this is a real shot in the arm for those with a regard for Rosko.

Superb news, although I feel it still worthwhile to bring in another player to allow competition for places and a welcome headache for CB

With so many players gone or going,

Players "going"????? Why does the 'revolt' post on the rumour mill seem less and less of a rumour? :023: