FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Tokely

FortressICT

time has to be defo up now on tokely's career.he has been a great servant for the club but never a good player.and this season he has been crap.and last season.think he should leave this jan and brew make proctor num1 RB then maybe have a youth player like jamie duff as his num2.or take some1 around 20 21 in.

tokely's performance today was shocking im lead to believe so thats the icing on the cake really.

if brewster has any sense he will get rid of him.

he has no stamina,he's not fast or skillful and can't play a decent pass on the ground.and he blew a draw for us 2day.good going tokers.NOW LEAVE!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was really disappointed with his challenge today, it was totally unnecessary. Looked a soft pen from where I was sitting today (in fact i joked before the game that Lee Miller would dive for a pen today), but there was no need to go charging in on him. Instead push him wide and try to block any shot/cross.

Proctor has to come back in for him against Gretna

never a good player.

really ? Does a crap player win every single award from fans and players alike at the end of our first SPL season ?

Off form perhaps, deserving of being dropped probably, but I think you are going way over the score with your comments. Although at least this thread - at your second attempt - was not personally defamatory towards him.

You cant say we would have won more or less points with him in the side or not as there is no way to tell ... but I would agree that Proctor didnt seem to do much wrong other than getting sent off (to save someone else's bacon) and that he should maybe get a chance ahead of Ross if he is out of form.

he's only won internal awards because the fans like him so much i dunno why.

what so you don't think what i said before plays a factor in why he is so crap.im just stating facts.when was his last good game.not decent...good?!exactly.probs last season.that aint got enuff.for a player who basically plays every week.

how can't i say that..it's obvious we would have more points maybe not 9 but certainly 3 or 4.

Some poor games by Rossco gives an interesting dilemma for the manager, but the situation is somewhat reminiscent of the fans calling for Fraser to be dropped a couple of months ago.

Better the devil you know? From what little we have seen of him I would say Proctor is no less likely to make mistakes or be caught out.

I stand by my comments on the matchday thread.  He is unfit and looks overweight, and has done since the beginning of last season.

Scotty is right, as always.  He deserved those awards a few years ago.  But I've long lost patience with Tokely, and Proctor has now shown that he is at least as good an option.  Rossco, in short,  needs to shape up or ship out.  

I would agree with Hislopsoffsideagain(maybeevenmorethanInzaghi) - Tokely looked very much off the pace today as did Hart. Aluko (spelling) didn't give him as hard a time as I thought he might do though having said that but Tokely offered very little going forward and was caught out badly when Aberdeen shuffled their pack and he really didn't need to make the challenge he did that gave away the penalty.

he's only won internal awards because the fans like him so much i dunno why.

Players' Player of the Year is not awarded by fans .... and quite a few others are voted on on a game by game basis so are indicative of consistency throughout a season not favouritism.

I actually agree with you that he should be dropped if not playing well and Proctor should play in his place. Maybe that will give him the boot up the @rse he may need to improve his performances. However, I think you are over reacting in your calls for him to be booted out of the club.

I don't think we've agreed on anything since primary school, when we both supported the San Francisco 49ers...

Ha ha! They are rubbish these days from what I am aware. Anyway, OT and all that  :lol01:

I actually agree with you that he should be dropped if not playing well and Proctor should play in his place. Maybe that will give him the boot up the @rse he may need to improve his performances. However, I think you are over reacting in your calls for him to be booted out of the club.

Totally agree.  Let him regain his form in the reserves for a while, but booting him out is way over the top.  He has been a great servant

Tokely was poor today. On current form, I can't understand why Brewster sees him as a better option to Proctor. Slow, unfit and undisciplined. Maybe not kicked out completely but definitely deserves to be dropped.

Bottom line is that Brewster should be putting out his best 11 players in every game regardless of length of service, favouritism or anything else.

I think CB has got it right recently but if Tokes is not performing then Proctor must come in. What happens next is up to Ross ... he either knuckles down and wins his place back, or he doesnt .... We know he can do it, but if he thinks he is an automatic choice as RB then maybe he is getting too complacent and thinks he doesnt need to try. I am sure Brew will educate him on that point.

The same should apply throughout the rest of the team too .....

I must have been watching a different game :029:

I thought up until the penalty Tokely had an excellent game... Aluko was in Rossco's back pocket for the first half so much so that he was eventually subbed.  He made a couple of excellent runs down the right wing and put in a couple of great crosses but no one seemed to want to commit themselves in Aberdeens 18yrd box.  This is very much a knee jerk reaction from some fans who have short memories and don't appreciate the commitment Ross has made to the club over the last few years. 

What about when he was being linked with a move to bigger clubs with probably much better salaries last year? you didn't see him turn his back on the club!  He looked absolutely gutted after making th mistake today and if I were Brew, at most, I would probably bench him for a couple of matches but only because we have a capable replacement in Proctor.  Yes he is clumsy on occasions, this being one of them, but he is one of the few players that leaves everything on the park after 90 mins and to see some of the posts asking him to leave the club is ****ing disgraceful.

Guest TinCanFan

Tokely, from what I can see is getting slower by the day and I reckon that Proctor is far better at RB than him but I wouldn't get rid of him because he can be good on occaison and can provide cover should Proctor get injured or banned. 

Unfortunately for Rosscoe the whole team was very poor today.... Had Rankin or Niculae accepted a couple of the chances that came their way.... We wouldn't be having this debate right now....  :018:

Have to agree with Harry - calling for his removal from the club he has served for so long with such  distinction is ****ing disgraceful...  :020:

Unfortunately for Rosscoe the whole team was very poor today.... Had Rankin or Niculae accepted a couple of the chances that came their way.... We wouldn't be having this debate right now....  :018:

1) The whole team was not very poor today.

2) What chance was this for Rankin?

Guest TinCanFan

Maybe if Tokely was played further forward he could just clip it onto the striker who could go onto score and there would be cover when he went forward.  It would also mean that Proctor would get a regular game.

Maybe if Tokely was played further forward he could just clip it onto the striker who could go onto score and there would be cover when he went forward.  It would also mean that Proctor would get a regular game.

Would that not mean dropping Don Cowie?