FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's happy?

Guest Aboynamedsue

Guest Aboynamedsue

Ok so we might not get 6th place  it would be great if we did but at least we aint going down !!.

Its still relatively early days for us in the SPL(i think some people tend to forget that ! & expect miracles !)

So lets enjoy whats left of the season , we'll win some & we'll lose some , what the ****

BE HAPPY WE'RE STAYING UP  :021: :021: :021:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, happy here too.

There are a fair few clubs not in the SPL who would consider themselves to be a "bigger club" than ICT. We are punching well above our weight just now, and long may it continue.

As someone who has had a season ticket most years since 1994, I consider every season spent in the SPL to be a blessing. On the other hand, some people need to give themselves a reality check.

I?m reasonably contented, like Mannie I have also indulged in a little liquor. Just a sweet sherry mind.

I?ve got to disagree with you Caley, I don?t believe we are punching above our weight at the moment.

If one is not afflicted by the highland cringe one might consider that we?re probably just where we should be at this stage in our development.

Don?t confuse history with present and future potential.

But..

There are signs that we?re not being led as well as we might hope.

Guest Aboynamedsue
I agree we're fine where we are but we should have more ambition than say we'll be glad to avoid relegation evry season   :020:
We usually aim for 6th place but failing that then anythings better than relegation !

No. Not happy. Not happy that Rankin had to leave to get a game. Not happy that Caff felt the same way. Nor in the rumour that Barry needs to do the same. Nor that contracts for the next couple of years have not been sorted. Not happy that the ethos that put this club where it is now has disappeared. Nor that we field eleven players each game and not a team.

At least McDairmid is almost on my doorstep and each week it looks more inviting..........and its got a pub 200 yards from stadium.

Caff had to go and time is almost but not up for Baz but there are worrying signs.

I?m fed up with the stock quote from the club ? ?xxx?s contract is due to be signed this week?

Implication if its not signed ? player xxx has greedily held his hand out for some more.

Time for another tune.

David Byrne has a name for this.

If all the players who are moaning are let go or sold and we can get more like Cowie and younger players given their chance and we start winning - then I'll be HAPPY :blah01:

Caff had to go and time is almost but not up for Baz but there are worrying signs.

I?m fed up with the stock quote from the club ? ?xxx?s contract is due to be signed this week?

Implication if its not signed ? player xxx has greedily held his hand out for some more.

Time for another tune.

David Byrne has a name for this.

Ehh...  you    ... Psycho killer?