FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

merged: Adam Rooney

Guest zxycba

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, the club are keeping the fans in the dark over it. They should release a statement whether the deals is alive or dead. I dont think its too much to expect!

Not really. Last we heard talks were still ongoing (Friday's P&J if I remember correctly.) Things probably stopped over the weekend (Stoke had games on Friday and Monday, while we had a massive match on Saturday) with talks at best resuming today.

As usual the club can do no right in the eyes of some.

stoke will not let him go on 6 month loan are afraid he will be snatched up in Jan and they will be out of pocket im told - seems they want it both ways. I know the lad wants to go and play he seemed to get on very well with the team and everything -

delighted it's another 3yr deal for a young player with potential... Rooney is by no means a glamorous stiker, infact quite work man like from what I saw of him. Looks as though he will give centre halves a hard time with his physical presence and I am encouraged by the feedback from other Bury & Chesterfield supporters... especially the remarks about his finishing

Brew & the board have shown some real ambition with this signing IMO, let's hope he turns out to be the missing link in our frontline

Edited by Harry Chibber

delighted it's another 3yr deal for a young player with potential... Rooney is by no means a glamorous stiker, infact quite work man like from what I saw of him. Looks as though he will give centre halves a hard time with his physical presence and I am encouraged by the feedback from other Bury & Chesterfield supporters... especially the remarks about his finishing

Brew & the board have shown some real ambition with this signing IMO, let's hope he turns out to be the missing link in our frontline

Will he be playing tomorrow ... looking forward to it ... 2-0 ICT (Rooney and Barrowload) !!

Ok, we are quick to hand out negative comments so for once let me just say a big well-done to all concerned. This guy looks like he has potential, we have heard mostly good things about him and although it seemed to be dragging on a bit in regards to finalising his loan deal, we now know that it took so long because we have actually signed the lad on a three year deal

Ok, we are quick to hand out negative comments so for once let me just say a big well-done to all concerned. This guy looks like he has potential, we have heard mostly good things about him and although it seemed to be dragging on a bit in regards to finalising his loan deal, we now know that it took so long because we have actually signed the lad on a three year deal

:rotflmao: :018: :thumb04:

According to MFR it was a club record fee which 50,000 wouldnt be hmm so wonder where they get it from :rotflmao:

Also wonder what kind of wage he wld b on i doubt it is the same as the rest of the lads under 1k i wld expect between 2-3 k what u think?