News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Tonights Internationals

tm4tj

Scotland U21 have beaten Lithuania 0-3 earlier

***Scotland's win was soured by an injury to Aberdeen's Charlie Mulgrew, who was stretchered off in the 28th minute after challenging for the ball.***

Scotland U21: MacDonald, Caddis, Wallace, McArthur, Cuthbert, Considine, Lennon, Arfield (Robertson 64), Ross McCormack, McDonald (Dorrans 82), Mulgrew (Elliot 28). Subs Not Used: McLean, Mitchell, Darren McCormack, Conroy.

Booked: Caddis, Considine

Goals: Arfield 4, Ross McCormack 39, McDonald 60.

Att: 1,000

---------------------------------------------

I don't see Marius starting for Romania tonight against Latvia, unless he is on the bench, 0-0 just now. Streaming that game just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far

Albania 2-0 Liechtenstein R

Belarus 0-0 Argentina R

Bosnia-Herzegovina 1-2 Bulgaria R

Denmark 0-3 Spain R

England 2-2 Czech Republic R Joe Cole equaliser in 92nd minute.

Estonia 2-1 Malta R

Finland 2-0 Israel R

Germany 2-0 Belgium R

Hungary 3-3 Montenegro R

Iceland 1-1 Azerbaijan R

Italy 2-2 Austria R

Japan 1-3 Uruguay R

Kazakhstan 3-0 Andorra R

Lithuania 3-0 Moldova R

Luxembourg 1-4 FYR Macedonia R

Norway 1-1 Rep of Ireland R

Portugal 5-0 Faroe Islands R

Russia 1-1 Netherlands R

Romania 1-0 Latvia R

Saudi Arabia 1-1 Paraguay R

Scotland 0-0 Northern Ireland R Mcgregor saves penalty against 10 man NI.

Slovakia 0-2 Greece R

Slovenia 2-3 Croatia R

Sweden 2-3 France R Henrik Larsson scored the first

Switzerland 4-1 Cyprus R

Tunisia 1-1 Angola R

Turkey 1-0 Chile R

Ukraine 1-0 Poland R

Wales 1-2 Georgia R

Edited by themann4thejob
added results

Dont forget, Canada also plays Jamaica tonight in a World Cup qualifier ...... Richard Hastings is likely to play

Kickoff at 7:30pm Toronto time [12:30am in UK time]

not sure if its on any TV channels you can get over there, or if the following link is blocked outside canada but it is live here on Sportsnet TV and will be be streamed on sportsnet.ca

Game has just started ... confirmed that Richard is in his normal position (for Canada) of central defence.

A solid enough performance from Hastings as Canada drew 1-1 with Jamaica in a game they were expected to win. The Jamaican goal came from a corner and if anyone was to blame it was the keeper. RH had one dodgy moment in the first half when he completely missed a clearance and took a fresh air swipe but other than that he wasnt really tested.

Lets hope we can control this fresh air swipe before it starts an epidemic.

I wonder if Jimmy-Jabbi will start this weekend after Hastings exertions last night and all the travel that goes with it.

Lets hope we can control this fresh air swipe before it starts an epidemic.

I wonder if Jimmy-Jabbi will start this weekend after Hastings exertions last night and all the travel that goes with it.

Jimmy-Jabbi love his new name :rotflmao:

I hope he does.

I loved watchin him playing Liverpool.

Game has just started ... confirmed that Richard is in his normal position (for Canada) of central defence.

A solid enough performance from Hastings as Canada drew 1-1 with Jamaica in a game they were expected to win. The Jamaican goal came from a corner and if anyone was to blame it was the keeper. RH had one dodgy moment in the first half when he completely missed a clearance and took a fresh air swipe but other than that he wasnt really tested.

I echo Scotty's comments. I was at the game last night and Dick was good (outside of the one moment in the first half) but wasn't tested too much. Was solid when we needed him.

Onstad on the otherhand... :rotflmao:

I wonder if perhaps Brew will be cruel to Duff and put Hastings at centre back and big Lionel on the left.

And that has to be one of the strongest Under 21 line ups ive seen in a long time. Alot of promising players in there.

Edited by ajsict92