FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

McPake

Alex MacLeod

According to one newspaper today us and two other SPL teams are after him.

I know one of the other teams is St Mirren. Did the article mention who the other team was?

Guess we will be running third in the running unless it's Hamilton.

Could have bought him a few years ago but hindsight is a wonderful thing

According to one newspaper today us and two other SPL teams are after him.

I know one of the other teams is St Mirren. Did the article mention who the other team was?

Guess we will be running third in the running unless it's Hamilton.

Could have bought him a few years ago but hindsight is a wonderful thing

Cant remember but I think it was Hibs. McPake would be a better offering than Byrne

Motherwell and St Mirren are also after him.

I think our lack of strength at the back showed today with Christian Nade putting himself about alot, i think McPake would be the answer to that problem.

Motherwell and St Mirren are also after him.

I think our lack of strength at the back showed today with Christian Nade putting himself about alot, i think McPake would be the answer to that problem.

When did that happen??? :rotflmao:

I think three of our best performers today were Roscoe, Granty and Proctor who put in some crakin tackles and we have the likes of McGuire, Duff and Kerr cumming through the ranks so i dunno if we need any more CB's

Unless McPake wants to come to ICT then we will face an uphill struggle I think. As for Byrne, Brew is quoted as saying "My only concern is that he is still not 100 per cent fit. He is now away back down south for a trial at another English club, but I'll look at the situation again in January to see what's happening."

• 3 weeks later...

Ashame.

But no one in the SPL can compete with the English clubs. He nearly joined Plymouth last year as well which shows how intrested clubs over the border where in him. Still we could try and get Dave MacKay from there. He is eqaually as good imo.

Yeah, I know we couldn't match them, I was just being, um, flippant, ironic...mmm....thought-provoking...that'll do.

I guess Livi might be having a fire sale soon - maybe we can do what they did to us?

Edited by starchief