FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team Travelling to Hamilton

Ivy League

I just saw (1730) Russell Duncan in Tesco, Inverness which surprised me a little bit because I would have thought with arguably the biggest game of the season tomorrow the team would have travelled down to Hamilton today so they wouldnt be sitting on the bus early tomorrow morning for 3 or 4 hours before playing!!

What is the clubs travel stance?? i.e. do they always travel on day of game...

I just saw (1730) Russell Duncan in Tesco, Inverness which surprised me a little bit because I would have thought with arguably the biggest game of the season tomorrow the team would have travelled down to Hamilton today so they wouldnt be sitting on the bus early tomorrow morning for 3 or 4 hours before playing!!

It depends, they used to travel all the time but for the last year they only travel down on the day of the game

It depends, they used to travel all the time but for the last year they only travel down on the day of the game

Surely.... as IvyLeague says for a game of this importance they wouldn't want a 4 hour bus journey on the day of the match...

Or might they be flying to Glasgow?

Or might they be flying to Glasgow?

i doubt they would fly down

todays squads-:

Hamilton Accies (from): Cerny, Elebert, Swailes, McLaughlin, Canning, Easton, McClenahan, McArthur, Mensing, Thomas, McCarthy, Murdoch, Gibson, Akins, Lyle, McGowan, McMillan.

Inverness CT (from): Fraser, Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Hastings, Morais, Duncan, McBain, Vigurs, Cowie, Barrowman, Esson, Djebi-Zadi, Rooney, Wood, Gathuessi, Imrie, Black.

Depends on game as to whether they travel night before or not. For this one I think they'd go down this morning. OF they tend to stay overnight. Regardless of the importance we have to consider costs. Minimum of 22 travelling could be as much as ?3500 for food and accomodation.

He was probably just getting a few cans and crisps for the bus. Was he wearing his blazer?