FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Job For Brew

KingBeastie

While I do believe that Craig Brewster is not cut out to be the manager of a team at a decent level I believe that he'd make a fantastic fitness coach at a big club (EPL or one of the better Championship sides). With a manager looking after tactics, formations, team selections, substitutions, etc. and also being in charge of how much time Brewster would put in with the players I really think it'd be a job he'd thrive at and get a lot of satisfaction out of.

If it's not something he's considered for what little its worth I think it's something he should.

Brewster was very keen on fitness but I dont think he done much in the way of coaching it. In his first spell he brought in a physio to do it and second time around I think it was left to the staff at JJB

He didn't take in a physio, he took in a guy who was once a lecturer at Inverness Coll. He loved him so much that he took him with him to DU and then he took him back to ICT for a second time on a part-time basis. A guy much like his assistant manager so make your own mind up. Thank heaven these posers have all departed.

While I do believe that Craig Brewster is not cut out to be the manager of a team at a decent level I believe that he'd make a fantastic fitness coach at a big club (EPL or one of the better Championship sides). With a manager looking after tactics, formations, team selections, substitutions, etc. and also being in charge of how much time Brewster would put in with the players I really think it'd be a job he'd thrive at and get a lot of satisfaction out of.

If it's not something he's considered for what little its worth I think it's something he should.

Believe the Scottish Regiment are looking to recruit PTI's to boost fitness levels for Basra bound troops :rotflmao:

Brewster was very keen on fitness but I dont think he done much in the way of coaching it. In his first spell he brought in a physio to do it and second time around I think it was left to the staff at JJB

He didn't take in a physio, he took in a guy who was once a lecturer at Inverness Coll. He loved him so much that he took him with him to DU and then he took him back to ICT for a second time on a part-time basis. A guy much like his assistant manager so make your own mind up. Thank heaven these posers have all departed.

That will be the same guy that The Machine credits for his improved physical performance that will ensure his career is prolonged further than thought possible !! Get your facts right before making judgements like that

If he's fit to play full time football only one division below the SPL why on earth did he not play when we were in dire need of an experienced striker due to his decision not to sign/retain one ! Maybe if he'd played alongside Barrowman or Rooney we wouldn't be propping up the league just now.