FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kids For A Quid Offer

RiG

Seemed to be a good take up on it though it did lead to a huge rise in a very high pitched "CALEY! CALEY!" every few minutes which was funny but also to be commended :rotflmao:

However, a few of us in the North Stand found that our Season Ticket seats had been sold to the PATG punters which was a bit odd. Any one else have to (politely) ask someone if they wouldn't mind moving?

Bah humbug etc.

Edited by RiG

Guest Muir-Jaggie

It should be like that all season for the kids.

4,005 thats a great crowd when we played killie in the cup it was 2,578

I'd tend to agree with the Skyeman. Seat allocation is computerised so only unallocated seats should be printed out on the tickets. On days that are not sell out I usually sit in an empty seat next to people I know regardless of ticket allocation. Those who chose to sit in RiGs seat probably had the same idea and wanted to be among the noise. I presume they moved without arguement so no harm done.

On the subject I remember as a young boy living in Springburn going to watch Petershill for free. In those days the done thing for wee boys was to ask any adult, 'Gona take us in mister?'

Started me on my supporting days.

Usually were i sit in the North Stand it's empty around me for games against the likes of Killie but it was completely full in and around me which was nice and considering we got a crowd of just over 4000, literally. I think it was an overall success.

All i would say is that if they really want to make it work then they should do it by the official rules for tickets and let people 16 and under in for a pound. or is it 18?

Edited by ajsict92

Brought my 2 along and can only say it was a great success.

They were highly amused by a strange looking grey-bearded fellow, sitting along the row from us in Section G (North Stand), who kept standing up and singing, so we all joined in. (Give me an "I" - give me a break!! :rotflmao: )

Yeah, the singing was up an octave but who cares - great to see so many youngsters in the stands!