FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Feeble Five

Kingsmills

KILMARNOCK

May be one of the most inconsistent teams in the league but in Jim Jeffries and Billy Brown they have the most experienced and shrewdest managerial team of the lot. They also have in Kevin Kyle the one player of genuine quality plying his trade in the nether regions of the SPL. For those reasons, I believe that Killie will rally to finish in 8th place.

ICT

If I was making this prediction 8 weeks ago I would, without doubt, have tipped us to finish the season rock bottom with 2 trips to Dingwall to look forward to next season. However, Butcher and Malpas have brought the sort of managerial nous so obviously lacking in the pervious management team and that, combined with the shrewd aquisitions made, to be fair partly by Brewster, during the January window should be enough to keep us up possibly with a few points to spare just as long as nobody becomes complacent and the players continue to focus and graft for 90 minutes of every match.

ST MIRREN

Possibly have the poorest squad in the bottom 5 and will not be helped by the fact that the talismatic effect of being previously unbeaten at their new ground has now gone but with Dorman and Dargo they carry a bit of a goal threat and are likely to have three home games post split. For those two reasons I believe the Buddies will narrowly escape the drop and finish 10th.

FALKIRK

Despite the fact that they have beaten us twice recently, the second time comprehensively to say the least ! I believe that Falkirk are the least effective team in the league and now that Brewster is in Semi retirement at Victoria Park they have the poorest manager who seems to have lost the confidence of the majority of the players and the vast majority of the fans. The Bairns are in great danger of playing first division football and may only be saved by the fact that Hamilton are in freefall. I predict that they may well survive by the skin of their teeth in 11th spot with their superior goal difference possibly being crucial.

HAMILTON

I don't think that Accies are the worst team in the league and, in my opinion they have a very competent manager but, unfortunately for them they are on the sort of horrendous run that we were on in the final dark days of the Brewster era. They can't find a single goal just now never mind a point. All teams, especially towards the bottom, have bad runs but Hamilton's has come at just the wrong time. Despite the fact that they currently top the feeble 5 confidence at New Douglas Park must be rock bottom, the team are young and lack a sufficient number of wise old heads which Falkirk have in abundance. For that reason I believe that Hamilton will be this season's fall guys.

In what order do you predict the teams will finish ?

Edited by Kingsmills

I'm suffering from a crisis in confidence in our lads right now and am inclined to go for :

Hamilton

Killie

St Midden

Falkirk

ICT

Sincerely hope I'm wrong - but some of the worst performances I've seen this season have come from our boys.

St Midden

Killie

ICT

Falkirk

Rangers :P :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

If Rangers arent prepared to go. . . FALKIRK!!!! ;) :lol: :015: :D

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I see alot of people are putting Falkirk last.

What are your reasons for putting them last and not another team???

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I cant see falkirk stayin up cause hughes always counted on young players doing the work and it worked well for a few seasons but now its gone down hill and hes taking in more experienced players but i think its too late for them now

Things will becme a wee bit clearer after saturday, after the split is when the tough have to get going, i really hope we can beat Hamilton because that is going to have a big bearing on not just our points total but team confidence.

Killie

ICT

Midden

Falkirk

Hamilton

Things will becme a wee bit clearer after saturday, after the split is when the tough have to get going, i really hope we can beat Hamilton because that is going to have a big bearing on not just our points total but team confidence.

Killie

ICT

Midden

Falkirk

Hamilton

I agree caley100 , we really have got to beat Hamilton on Saturday

Hamilton are gonna come up to Inverness on Saturday confident of a win

We're a different team under a new manager so i'll be keeping everything crossed

Another 3 points would be a great cushion before we go into the split !

Hamilton will be far from confident of a win , they're in free-fall and dont seem able to buy a goal at present . If we cant beat them then I really do fear for our SPL future .

I see what you're saying Dalneigh but Hamilton have already beaten us twice this season & theyre gonna be right up for it

Our team are so up & down at the mo , we could be the end of their bad run

I hope i'm wrong !

Hamilton will be far from confident of a win , they're in free-fall and dont seem able to buy a goal at present . If we cant beat them then I really do fear for our SPL future .

I see what you're saying Dalneigh but Hamilton have already beaten us twice this season & theyre gonna be right up for it

Our team are so up & down at the mo , we could be the end of their bad run

I hope i'm wrong !

ICT

Hamilton

Killie

Smirren

Falkirk

They have too much to make up now!