FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Feeble Five

Kingsmills

Killie

ICT

St Mirren

Hamilton

Falkirk

I would like to have waited until saturday to make my decision, but i think this will be it. I do worry for Hamilton, not a good time to lose your confidence and be struck with first team injuries.

I am not a big Falkirk fan, and i would like to see them go down. But its in anyone hands! Its gonna be a good ride i tell theee....id prefer us not to be a part of it though and take as many points as we can in our games, which i think we will - if we start games like we usually finish them!!

I've said from the start of the season that we'd have to fight to stay in the spl and we have had to ( and still do). However, having watched the Aberdeen game im beginning to wonder if the players are getting tired. The international break couldn't have at worse time for us, we'd built up some momentum and looked confident but the players didn't look confident at all against Aberdeen. I'd say Kille are safe just because they realise that if they do go down they really are buggered as they struggle to pull people in now, so if they go down they wouldn't have enough money to keep going.

So i'd say Hamilton

Killie

Midden

Caley

Falkirk (it could be vice versa but being an optimist il say Falkirk to go down)

Edited by TtotheOtotheM

nah i cant see Hamilton being the top of the 5.

Baring in mind guys, after the split the 6 teams all play each other, so they pick up and lose points of each other, so some of you really dont have faith in Caley if you put them 11th, with Falkirk going down. I can see Falkirk getting a boot up their arse like they did against us both games, so think they will give it a right good go. i just hope we do aswell....not giving them our 3 points we are definitely due against them in the split! dont help them out caley by letting them take our 3! we HAVE to beat them in the split if they are to go down!

Hamilton will struggle without Offiong for the rest of the season and Kevin Kyle probably won't score again this season

my guess:

ICT

Hamilton

Mirren

Falkirk

Killie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Hamilton will struggle without Offiong for the rest of the season and Kevin Kyle probably won't score again this season

my guess:

ICT

Hamilton

Mirren

Falkirk

Killie

Killie EH???

Maybe Kyle will start scoring but you cant always trust one player to get the goals

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Killie

St Mirren

Falkirk

Caley

Hamilton

But only if we beat Hamilton on Saturday. If not, i feel we could be doomed.

You really think Falkirk could move up to 10th??? by the end of season

Falkirk are 6 points adrift of Hamilton - that is 2 wins for them if hamilton lose 2.

we are 4 points clear, which means a win and a draw over us and they are equal. it really is that easy.

which is why we need to take full advantage on saturday, with them playing hearts and not alot of chance given hearts' form. we need 3 points on saturday!!