FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Real Radio Comments About Ict

Murchie

Lots of publicity on this thread for "real" radio. That's the biggest joke about it. It's aimed at uneducated people so obviously they report in a fashion taking this into account. If you've got a pc then get MFR mun!

Is anyone listening to the phone in now?!

It is pitiful. No team has been discussed outside the old firm.

AT ALL.

And no reference to the remarks made about ICT yesterday...

AT ALL.

I think i read somewhere on this post that someone had emailed real radio. Did you here back from them???

AT ALL.

Always the same mate. I suppose thats what MOST people want to hear, but im getting bored of it....bores me!!

I basically live on the A9, all my courier deliveries are the towns and villages just off it, eg Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Blair Atholl etc. Seen some bad things, but i enjoy the drive up every so often to a game! Pretty sh!te drive back down if we lose though :lol:

There's a lot worse roads than the A9 and the scenery is stunning from Perth to Sneck. Apart from a game at The Dump highlight of any trip is a fantastic fish supper from The Plaice To Be chip shop in Pitlochry !

There's a lot worse roads than the A9 and the scenery is stunning from Perth to Sneck. Apart from a game at The Dump highlight of any trip is a fantastic fish supper from The Plaice To Be chip shop in Pitlochry !

I would say the A96 is a worst road than the A9

The guy is a tube but the ONE thing I hate about travelling to Inverness is the A feckin 9. :lol:

There must be a song to sing about the A9 for NEXT season. :025:

Cheer up, another crawler lane is going in alongside Carrbridge, so now the A9 has only 85 miles of single carriageway,between TCS and Perth.

To think if they dualed 1 mile a year it would take them -----------------------I'm away for a calculator.

I basically live on the A9, all my courier deliveries are the towns and villages just off it, eg Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Blair Atholl etc. Seen some bad things, but i enjoy the drive up every so often to a game! Pretty sh!te drive back down if we lose though :lol:

With your local knowledge is it worth going through Caputh and Stanley to avoid Bankfoot

I basically live on the A9, all my courier deliveries are the towns and villages just off it, eg Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Blair Atholl etc. Seen some bad things, but i enjoy the drive up every so often to a game! Pretty sh!te drive back down if we lose though :024:

With your local knowledge is it worth going through Caputh and Stanley to avoid Bankfoot

Roadworks at Bankfoot supposed to be suspended over the weekend.

http://www.transportscotland.gov.uk/news/A...oliday-weekends

Caleylass

Didn't catch the beginning of the phone-in - but received the email below yesterday pm.

"Thanks for your email Alan and sorry to hear of your upset with Ewen's comments on last night's show.

Here on the Real Football Phone-In we like to base the show on 'football banter' and that's all last night's comments were intended to be. He had the same opinion on Falkirk a couple of seasons ago and actually found himself in stocks at the Falkirk stadium on the last game of the season! I can tell you the Falkirk fans took great pleasure in throwing wet sponges at him.

I apologise profusely as we certainly did not intend for it to come across with any sort of malice.

Thanks for being a Real listener,

Victoria

Victoria Easton

Real Football Phone In Producer

Real Radio Scotland"

Well - love a bit of banter myself - but it's up to individuals to decide for themselves whether or not his remarks qualify as 'banter'. Anyway - it's done and dusted and the guy, as IHE most appropriately put it - is a tube!

Guest Caleylass

Caleylass

Didn't catch the beginning of the phone-in - but received the email below yesterday pm.

"Thanks for your email Alan and sorry to hear of your upset with Ewen's comments on last night's show.

Here on the Real Football Phone-In we like to base the show on 'football banter' and that's all last night's comments were intended to be. He had the same opinion on Falkirk a couple of seasons ago and actually found himself in stocks at the Falkirk stadium on the last game of the season! I can tell you the Falkirk fans took great pleasure in throwing wet sponges at him.

I apologise profusely as we certainly did not intend for it to come across with any sort of malice.

Thanks for being a Real listener,

Victoria

Victoria Easton

Real Football Phone In Producer

Real Radio Scotland"

Well - love a bit of banter myself - but it's up to individuals to decide for themselves whether or not his remarks qualify as 'banter'. Anyway - it's done and dusted and the guy, as IHE most appropriately put it - is a tube!

I like the bit thanks for being a 'Real Listener' ....... turn them off they dont deserve any of you guys to be listeners just to boost their ratings I hate that station with a passion as you've prob gussed LOL stick MFR and their sister stations....... If I remember correctly someone said that was it not Victoria herself moaning about the travel to Inverness.....its her feckin job and she gets paid for it LOL. The mentality has been like that for ages...... let them get on with it.... I know how anoying it is and make me angry with their small minded mentality...... see Im getting angry its SPL not a west of Scotland League..... put the old Firm in the English League and them here them moan about the travelling then. Thanks for letting me know much apreciated x :024:

I would say the A96 is a worst road than the A9

Much agreed, given we used to travel on it most weekends.

Guest 18HMFC74

I am surprised to hear that so many fans of other clubs complain about ICT fixtures. I am a member of 2 Hearts forums and have seen entire threads dedicated to how great ICT away is! The quote "best away game/s of the year" comes to mind!

I admit that we are from the central belt (moved up here a while ago) and have never really seen the hatred you all have. Perhaps we just weren't aware, we sure are now though!

I hope you all twist Falkirk into knots and stick it right up the whingers!

Guest Caleylass

I am surprised to hear that so many fans of other clubs complain about ICT fixtures. I am a member of 2 Hearts forums and have seen entire threads dedicated to how great ICT away is! The quote "best away game/s of the year" comes to mind!

I admit that we are from the central belt (moved up here a while ago) and have never really seen the hatred you all have. Perhaps we just weren't aware, we sure are now though!

I dont think its the hatred up there for the central belt..... its the media's 'small minded' attitude to being 'so far way' and the 'long treck up North'.... that gets on our nerves. I appreciate that other teams/fans have alot of respect for ICT and when I have spoken with Hearts fans they have nothing but admirtion for us, and other fans of other teams. Living down here I hear alot more than the guys up there and it really does get on my wick. Thanks to you both for your kind coments. Well done to Hearts too in the League...... you've done really well and deserve it x

Guest 18HMFC74

I dont think its the hatred up there for the central belt..... its the media's 'small minded' attitude to being 'so far way' and the 'long treck up North'.... that gets on our nerves. I appreciate that other teams/fans have alot of respect for ICT and when I have spoken with Hearts fans they have nothing but admirtion for us, and other fans of other teams. Living down here I hear alot more than the guys up there and it really does get on my wick. Thanks to you both for your kind coments. Well done to Hearts too in the League...... you've done really well and deserve it x

I'll try not to digress fro the original topic here too much but Hearts have been VERY lucky this year, We might not really deserve it due to our lack of goals but we surely appreciate it! lol

On the other hand, ICT DO deserve to stay in the SPL and with a bit of luck and hard work they will. We'll have a few beers in on Sat night to toast your reprieve! :cute01:

I basically live on the A9, all my courier deliveries are the towns and villages just off it, eg Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Blair Atholl etc. Seen some bad things, but i enjoy the drive up every so often to a game! Pretty sh!te drive back down if we lose though :D

Roadworks at Bankfoot supposed to be suspended over the weekend.

http://www.transportscotland.gov.uk/news/A...oliday-weekends

Good to know, the only thing is though, it will be a 30mph limit, I wonder what the Bankfooot speed camera is set to.