fraser

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Black

John Rankin

and defo Don Cowie

Yep thats the 3 I would go for but would like but would possibly leave one out for Dodds

Black

Dargo

Dodds

Wow! Didn't see that one coming! :P

All-round footballer! Are you having a laugh? He was slower than a week in jail. Some people seem to have become a bit blinkered after he jumped into the crowd that time. All he cared about was money and money for himself. This could become more apparent in the next few weeks. Waste of money, should never have been signed.

Wyness - Best striker we ever had, bar Stewart.

Rankin - Class player, great playmaker.

Black - Love him, wish he never left, not goal threat, but again, great playmaker. Mind you, his penalty against Rangers, and free kick against Killie at home were immense!

Guest WynessLegend

So what on Earth did Niculae have that say Dargo didn't apart from the odd flash of his past brilliance and a sky-high wage?

A brain?

Ian Black

John Rankin

and defo Don Cowie

Yep thats the 3 I would go for but would like but would possibly leave one out for Dodds

Black

Dargo

Dodds

Wow! Didn't see that one coming! :020:

To be fair so did a lot of other people choose him (he's included in mine) and obviously didn't only choose him because they're related.

Robson

Black

Dargo

Edited by Iain

Surely this will be the former players who went on to become bigger players, rather than some who came to us on the way down. Anyone gone on to play in the English premiership? Allan Smart - so was he the best we ever had. Not when he was here I dont think. However those who have sttod out were Robson, Brown, Wyness, Dodds, Cowie, Black. Should we look at internationals? Shearer, Marius, Midadjuks and unquestionably Richard Hastings. The old stagers would include Brew, Shearer, Wilson ( as he got better with age ), Cherry and Billy Urquhart. However as far as favorites and entertainers went - King Jimmy Calder, Stewarty, and Nipper Black for me.

So what on Earth did Niculae have that say Dargo didn't apart from the odd flash of his past brilliance and a sky-high wage?

A brain?

And even with one Marius was useless 99% of the time.

I would bring back robot wars.

Correct! with Craig Charles as mad commentator.

This bring back memories of me going to my Dad's house and watching this :mellow:

I even had the ps1 game of this. It was the best ever.

but regarding ICT players, i would bring back Black, Dargo and Robson