FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sanchez and Bulvitis in.

AJS

strange that bulvitis got a long term deal, perhaps he is on lower wages, would've thought that danni was the most promising of those two.

Eh no, hes on a shorter term contract seen as hes only going to be signed for 6 mths.... He'll be hoping to move on up if he puts in a shift.....

I'd rather have Bulvitis for 6 months than not have him play for us at all.

This is the cherry on the cake for us as I'd thought we'd all but completed our signings for the season, so having a squad which is almost on a par (in terms of size) to last season is a bit of a boost....especially as we seem to have secured some very useful looking players.

"I BELIEVE"

I am happy to go with peoples opinions on these two for now, as i havent seen them. Hopefully they will produce the goods. Only worry is...the short contracts. If they do a job, we will probably end up losing them along the line.

...then Big Tel will be first to snap them up!

Cracking news. Now ive changed my opinion - now i think we have a better team than Dundee. They have no shining stars, looks like we have even pulled two out the bag at the last minute!

I've only seen these two guys play at Brechin. Bulvitis looked a very solid defender and I'm delighted to get him on board. Sanchez looked far too casual and I wouldn't have signed him, but it was said that he wasn't fully fit that day so I'll wait and see.

I've only seen these two guys play at Brechin. Bulvitis looked a very solid defender and I'm delighted to get him on board. Sanchez looked far too casual and I wouldn't have signed him, but it was said that he wasn't fully fit that day so I'll wait and see.

Sanchez did show some nice touches against DUFC last night and took his goal well...

I wouldn't get too carried away with these signings all the same...

:018: family site IHE !!!

Ok so we have signed Bulvitus ... but who is right with the spelling of his first name ?

Is it Narius as the official website, the media and posters on here have used .... or is it Nauris as our friend from Latvia said on the Trialist thread .... I have added both players to the squad listing and want to get it right .... so going with the Latvian spelling for now ;)

:018: family site IHE !!!

Ok so we have signed Bulvitus ... but who is right with the spelling of his first name ?

Is it Narius as the official website, the media and posters on here have used .... or is it Nauris as our friend from Latvia said on the Trialist thread .... I have added both players to the squad listing and want to get it right .... so going with the Latvian spelling for now ;)

It is definitly NAURIS... Narius sounds like Lithuanian.

Greetings from Latvia.