News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

clach,s ground

strathyjags

Your best bet would be to get to the game early before kick off and see if you can park in front of the turnstyles. Thats the only really car par area Clach have

thanks for the reply,someone from clach e-mailed me and said i could park at the ground ,they would keep me a space,and we could go in the players/officials gate,so thats me happy now

Edited by blackieforce

Must be following Strathspey Thistle in the Highland league.

no changing of alligance(we,ll maybe a tiny bit,to strathspey)my severly disabled wheelchair bound son is football mad,and took him to his 1st ever "live"match on sat past,strathspeys 1st highland league home game,iam keen to get him out on sat afternoons to watch football,so taking him to the clach/strathspey game on sat,after maybe 12 strathspey game i may take him to a bigger game,like a ict home game.i do a fair bit of voulentary work for strathspey as in selling there lottery tickets,doing youth development partof website,and iam on youth development committee as a committe member and treasurer,so like to take a few games in,will also be doing a few ict games,when my son,s in respite.i have ticket for ict v ross co at end of aug,and will be at county game and dundee games at christmas

How many points do you reckon Strathspey can get this season?

more than fort william anyway,fort havent won a game in 2 years,strathspey will win at least one game this season.they have a lot of players who arent good enough just now,but moneys limited,but give us 6-8 games to settle in and we,ll do ok