FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's all going to Dundee then?

davieB

By the season ticket prices, they show the full gate price as ?306 (?180 concession), which makes it ?17 a game, and ?10 concession.

I've just confirmed these prices at their ticket office.

Yes, Mr_W, students are included in the concessions:

SENIOR

UNDER 16

STUDENTS

DISABLED

Wish I could but one of my mates (ICT fan as well) has scheduled his wedding for the same day... inconsiderate ba5tard!

Awell, no brainer then. Scumdee away.

If it had been 'best friend' or 'fiancee' you had said then yes, go to the wedding.. :ohmy:

Last time i saw Dee V ICT at Dens, we won 3-1 and i got the correct score on bookies @14/1 .....kerching :lol:

We were robbed that day.

That sounds daft but I remember that one too....

Dundee had 3 shots at goal and scored 3 times...

We had about 20 shots on target and scored with one of them.

me plus one two or maybe three... Dundee think they the league is in their pockets already. they seriously need taken down to earth with a large Heeland Bump. :P

Can't think of one Dee supporter eh know who thinks it's remotely "in their pockets already" Saturday will be a good gauge of where we all are though

Last time i saw Dee V ICT at Dens, we won 3-1 and i got the correct score on bookies @14/1 .....kerching

We were robbed that day.

I'd settle for us robbing you again :lol: Think Dunfermline may say that of last week no?

Any chance of some people taking a digital camera and taking a couple of video clips, not only of the game but if you are sitting nearer the front how about filming our fans behind you giving it laldy, it would be good to hear if the noise comes across well on the video clip.

I'm not going either, on account of the fact that my parents are coming to visit from.....Dundee. I suppose I could just wave at them on the A9, but I need the inheritance. If we get beat by Dundee, this could materialise sooner rather than later.

Parents. Jings. :lol:

I'm not going either, on account of the fact that my parents are coming to visit from.....Dundee. I suppose I could just wave at them on the A9, but I need the inheritance.

Parents. Jings. B)

You are very close to rotting in hell :P