FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT squad on wikipedia

Libero

Didnt know where to post this but has anyone seen the ICT squad on wikipedia, we appear to have signed a few celebrity players. Such celebrities include snoop dog, akon, jon bon jovi, homer simpson, tupac and george foreman, an NFL player and a character from heroes, now i know wikipedia shouldnt be taken as gospel but still that is some piece of work :D

linky

Why change it, its a pee take, we take the time changing it someone else will undo the changes, Its a wee bit of moral, and to be honest if that was the line up then Half time shows would be awsome! lol

If click on the Grant Munro one, you come up with some interesting info. I had no idea he works in Tesco!

More to the point why is the club not sponsored by Tesco?! They play in Tescotown after all...

Grant working in Tesco... I used to work with his sisters there

If click on the Grant Munro one, you come up with some interesting info. I had no idea he works in Tesco!

More to the point why is the club not sponsored by Tesco?! They play in Tescotown after all...

Grant working in Tesco... I used to work with his sisters there

good point. I reckon a kind gesture from tesco for Invernessians continued support would be to buld us a nice new stadium!

looks like the ICT squad has been fixed

boring someone fixed our team list :024:

having had a wee look at Countys wiki stuff, its heart warming to see they only have one non jock in the team, hats off for that one county, I remember the days it was just like that for us but one canada flag..

Edited by georgeios

The trick to "vandalising" a rivals Wiki page is that you have to be discrete. As Mantis alluded to, we (actually, he) had some great fun years ago rewriting the County page, using very subtle putdowns that were still there years later. Just gentle reminders of their failures, their dismal signings and their inferiority to ICT.

You're very modest. Mind you you have to be if you cannae spell 'discreet' :fishing:

I think they were too busy removing the blatant stuff such as 'Official Nickname - The Tinks' that they never saw all the subtle stuff.

'Progressed slowly through the leagues' 'far more famous local rivals...' Tut tut!

You're very modest. Mind you you have to be if you cannae spell 'discreet' :lol:

I think they were too busy removing the blatant stuff such as 'Official Nickname - The Tinks' that they never saw all the subtle stuff.

'Progressed slowly through the leagues' 'far more famous local rivals...' Tut tut!

:fishing: Quality stuff.. Someone should get on it again. :lol: