TEAM LINEUPS

post-2-1264257594_thumb.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that is the correct team lines then it looks like Russell Duncan has been dropped to allow Proctor to partner Cox in the deep midfield. Hayes maybe still nursing himself back after the dead leg is maybe not such a bad thing and Imrie will hopefully continue the good work he did against Well.

I must say the line up is probably about right, with the exception of Duncan being dropped again. He did good against Well and should be disappointed not to feature from the start. I see that Stratford has replaced Eagle on the bench as well...............must be a rotation thing to keep the youngsters interested.

Good attacking options on the bench through Jonny and Eric although we have no real defensive cover at all.

Agreed with Manny. Duncan played well enough on Monday to stay in the team but overall i'd say the teams about right.

Duncan i guess can cover full back as well as midfield. And having Hayes and Odi provide good attacking options.

just looking at the Peterhead starting lineup for today ..... Bobby Mann, Barry Wilson, Martin Bavidge & Daisy Ross ... a blast from the past there !

I don't think it's Daisy!!

you are right, just looked at their website and its a different Davie Ross (who scored just a minute ago) but its still a bit of a old-boys reunion (and Stevie Hislop playing for the other side) :022:

man, it feels like such an anti-climax when you have no commentary or updates at all ..... the score was up on sky sports ticker before it was on radio scotland ..... the price of not being one of the featured games I suppose !