FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clach FC

lizi

Many congratulations to Shaun Miller who, today, despite being disabled due to cerebral palsy and unable to walk unaided, undertook and completed the mile from the Black Bridge to Clach Park, to raise money for Clach.

Shaun is an avid ICT fan and attends all ICT games, home and away, and would attend Clach games if they were held on a Sunday instead of clashing with ICT games.

He is an inspiration to us all and, to date, has raised over ?2000 to help Clach from going under in these difficult financial situations.

Well done, Shaun - you are a top guy.

completed the mile from the Black Bridge to Clach Park,

Do you mean the Mile from Black Bridge to TCS? Theres no way its a mile to Clach park :024:

Regardless...Well done Shaun.....nice gesture!!

my son has cerebal palsy,and walks with a rolator,so i know how hard it is for these kids to even walk short distances,so very well done

I think i went to School with him :lol: , Was his name Daniel and does he have short brown hair?

my son has cerebal palsy,and walks with a rolator,so i know how hard it is for these kids to even walk short distances,so very well done

I think i went to School with him :lol: , Was his name Daniel and does he have short brown hair?

YES HE S CALLED DANIEL and has short brown hair,where did you got to school with him,aviemore or drummond?

I think i went to School with him :D , Was his name Daniel and does he have short brown hair?

YES HE S CALLED DANIEL and has short brown hair,where did you got to school with him,aviemore or drummond?

Aviemore :D. he also comes and watches our games

I think i went to School with him :D , Was his name Daniel and does he have short brown hair?

watches who,s games?

watches who,s games?

Strathspey-U15s

watches who,s games?

Strathspey-U15s

lol yes we usually watch under 15,s 1st half and under 17,s 2nd half,