FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Rangers : Matchday Thread

Scotty

As suspected they have changed their system and with urgency - they are now bossing it by far - Where has Johnny Hayes gone and Eric is a passenger. I would take a point rite now but we have pace on the break if we can hold out for next 10-15 minutes. Rosscoe is getting reckless as well.

Superb result.....lets not forget, this was against a team competing in Europe! Well done all...shame the fookers scored tho. Being truthfull...i was a bit worried this one and thought we might get beat, WHICH...really should be the case, all things considered

chances for both teams. Would have probably settled for a draw in the end.if you had said 10 years ago that we would match the old firm home and away in a season it would have been dismissed out of hand.Even a year ago we were what 5th in 1st division. Unbelievable times. A chance of 3rd place next Saturday if other results go our way this afternoon . . .

• Agree 1

A chance of 3rd today if Aberdeen can beat Hearts by more than 1 goal !!! New Manager bounce anyone ?

Er, no - Dismal Dons losing 2-0 after ten minutes at Tynie!

Watching on telly I thought it was a great first half performance from us, fully deserving of our lead. Rangers managed to fight back into things in the second period, Miller took his goal very well. We battled hard and defending pretty well, although we did ride our luck a couple of times. Shocking dive from Beattie for the penalty, great to see Ryan save it, as usual.