Hamilton Report

tm4tj

That's it folks, last report of the season put to bed and a great one it is from Alternative Maryhill. An emotional farewell to legends at the end of a great season for ICT.

We hope you have enjoyed reading some of these articles brought to you by our own site members. Shakespeare, McGonagall, Cowboys, we tried it all this year and some of it was highly entertaining and well worth a read. If you can give these guys a round of applause I'm sure it will be appreciated. A lot of time and effort goes into producing some of these articles and all of our scribes have given up their spare time to provide us with what I would consider some of the best reports and previews around. A bit of humour, some name dropping, a few statistics and bingo, article ready.

So, show your appreciation for these guys in particular who carried us through the season.

Alternative Maryhill, Shakespeare or hombre's, fantastic literary license and built in humour and name dropper extraordinaire. :twothumbsup:

Davie, our intrepid McGonagall re-incarnated former Arab..........on yer bike wee man. :ictscarf:

Ginger Jaggy, our office junior, who has repaired his spellchecker and come up with some superb previews and reports. :computer:

And hislopsoffsideagain who started it off this season with the Queens Park preview and report. :rules02:

We also had one infamous guest reporter in the shape of Immortal Howden Ender who did a sixties revisited article for the Elgin City cup game, you don't get that stuff in the national press. :moon02::police:

Me, :drinking06: I just help by cutting & pasting the articles onto the site main page, and if it were not for Scotty and CaleyD, then none of this would be possible :werenotworthy:

But hey, we are not the only ones on this site who can put pen to paper, so if anyone else fancies a go, drop me a PM before the start of the season and join in the journey of the famous ICT.

Nearly forgot, here is the final report for this season.

Grant and Russell, Kings amongst men.

:clapoverhead::clapoverhead::clapoverhead::clapoverhead::clapoverhead: