FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Horse tip.

marks

I assume this forum is not just for football bets?

I got a tip last summer about a horse named "Nally Dancer", the horse was to be run three times after the tip was given and do nothing then it was to be trained up and is expected to do well in it's next race.

The three outings since I was given the tip have passed and it runs tonight in the 7.20 at Down Royal, odds were 16/1 when I stuck my money on this morning. I have ?5 win and a ?5 e/w on it.

3 horses running this next couple of weekends to look out for, Dream Garden, Mass Hysteria and best bet, Pollen Jock. PJ was very impressive when i seen him last time out at Market Rasen and previous race. Trainer says he is hopeful for all 3 at the weekend.

Remember though gamble aware

Edited by Dewsburydude

I hope know-one took your advice!!! :tongue:

If they did then I apologise, but gambling is a risk.

Watched the race, Nally Dancer must have been doing an Irish f*cking jig before he decided to join the others. Ach well it was only my skag money that went down the drain.

• 2 weeks later...

3 horses running this next couple of weekends to look out for, Dream Garden, Mass Hysteria and best bet, Pollen Jock. PJ was very impressive when i seen him last time out at Market Rasen and previous race. Trainer says he is hopeful for all 3 at the weekend.

Remember though gamble aware

Pollen Jock ran at market rasen today and Won at 6/1 :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: