FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee United roll call

TopSix

Just checked the train fare for this one - nearly ?25 for a day return! Pricey on top of paying that again for a match ticket.

If anyone is planning driving up to this one from Embra (or thereabouts) could you pm me please.

Try booking singles or returns but 2 journeys from Edin - Perth and then Perth to Dundee, I know Govan Jaggie is an expert at getting the best prices this way.

Try booking singles or returns but 2 journeys from Edin - Perth and then Perth to Dundee, I know Govan Jaggie is an expert at getting the best prices this way.

Govan Jaggie has already saved the Glasgow massive a few quid ahead of Saturday with his ability to outwit the Extortionrail sorry, Scotrail, system.

Getting the 1041 from Glasgow + at least 4, should be in shortly after midday. I'm assuming final destination - apart from Tannadice of course - is the Centenary Bar. Hopefully also meeting up with dundeebarry - the man who put the jetpacks into Jocky - either before, after, or both.

Looks like ?22.90 is the best from Edinburgh via Stirling and meeting our train or ?21.50 on the normal Fife route but booking seperate returns for Kirkcaldy. Might only be ?2 or ?3 but that is money for the pool table!

IHE - Get your arse in gear and get up. The easy way to stay in is to just enjoy the craic. Let them target someone else this time. You have had your fun!

Looks like ?22.90 is the best from Edinburgh via Stirling and meeting our train or ?21.50 on the normal Fife route but booking seperate returns for Kirkcaldy. Might only be ?2 or ?3 but that is money for the pool table!

Cheers. I'll go back on to the website tonight to have a look.

I know have a spare Glasgow-Dundee return train ticket at ?23 going spare. If anyone would like it, give me a PM. We are getting the 1040 train from Queen Street. It stops at Stirling so if anyone would like to jump on there and take it, that would be fine also. Just buy a single for Bridge of Allen to get through the barrier!