FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Did Adams really say that?

BornCaley

Seethes or fumes? Which word is best  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

seethe is definitely better .... fumes is like anger and goes away quickly ... whilst in this case the seethe is a slow burning permanent condition and feeling of inferiority when placed nearby to anything Caley Thistle related. You can even add extra 'e' s to make it longer seeeeeeeethe :lol:

• Agree 3

Dear Derek,

As you will know, your Chairman has arranged for you to attend our new Anger Management classes, specially designed for wee men with big heads and no class. Unfortunately, it appears from your entrance exam that you do not qualify as we have not found anything grown up, sensible or worthwhile in any of your comments to date. We are pleased to inform you though that you qualify for our entry level "Seething for Infants" which is running now in Dingwall.

Yours etc.... :finger:  

• Agree 3

Seethes or fumes? Which word is best  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

seethe is definitely better .... fumes is like anger and goes away quickly ... whilst in this case the seethe is a slow burning permanent condition and feeling of inferiority when placed nearby to anything Caley Thistle related. You can even add extra 'e' s to make it longer seeeeeeeethe :lol:

See how quickly you can find the 'S' word here

Edited by TheMantis
  • Agree 2

I thought the radio phone in after the game was quite a Mickey take - ''with Craig Brown going upstairs where would Adams dad go?'' It was implied that Young Derek did not go anywhere without his dad. That is a fair point because his Dad rescued him from Hibs before the sack was dished out.

The suggestion was that Adams though was a perfect fit to Ross County which is sad really. 

Cue updated Hitler video. 

Well, it looks like we all seetherough him  eh?

What a peculiar person .. If we complained as bitterely about all the bad decisions given against us by refs in this ,or last, season we would have no tears left in our yeux-es.  Adams is a silly wee nyaff and I, for one, am getting tired of him.

In my mind is that time when Rossco had a perfectly good tackle described as a terrible foul by him on the Rangers back  just when was he was boring down on goal and, as we recall, they got a penalty out of it. Terrrible biased decision since hewent for, and got, the ball as clean as a whistle....

Onward  and upwards. Top 6----what's next? :cheer01:

• Agree 1

It's the mark of a very small man to make some kind of wee dig at someone, possibly under your breath, as you walk away from them. Adams seems to be one such person and comes across as nothing but pathetic and childish.

• Agree 2

to Rewind :

Pickin up the pieces
of the wreck you went and left
and i'm dealing with dilemmas
in my now so stressful life
and i'm drinking stronger soft drinks
i made my home here on the floor
and i'm losing all ambition
i'm now just a shadow

we went all out
and I think were still as bad

Im still greeting at night
beaten again by the Caley Jags
why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind

oh remember 2 years back
oh the crazy drunken night we had
I got hyper on soft drinks
we beat Caley then I straight to bed

well 2 years on
and i'm still that same Del boy I was

why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind Oh

why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind

ooh you might blame it on me
but Caley persisted and then we fold
County will wash their hands of me
and show me the door

Im still greeting at night at night
why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind

why can't we just rewind
why can't we just rewind

wo woah woah woah
wo woah woah woah
wo woah woah woah
wo wo wo wo....

can't we just rewind

• Agree 4

At risk of turning this thread into "Did Terry really say that?" I had to laugh at the quotes in the Daily Record article Mantis linked to earlier:

But after taking a satisfying look at the league table – which showed Caley had leapfrogged their rivals – and realising it would now take a freak set of results to deny his side the top half at the seventh time of asking, Butcher summed up his feelings towards Adams succinctly.

I couldn’t give a f***,”” he beamed, “because we won and that’s all that matters.

“You don’t know how much this means to me.

“I’m not talking about Europe though. I’m just looking at the top six. We’ll look at Sunday’s Dundee derby and see where we are.

I’ll be p***ed when I watch it anyway. This will be the last time you see me sober for two weeks!”

I think its fair to say he was quite happy about this win. :smile:

At risk of turning this thread into "Did Terry really say that?" I had to laugh at the quotes in the Daily Record article Mantis linked to earlier:

But after taking a satisfying look at the league table – which showed Caley had leapfrogged their rivals – and realising it would now take a freak set of results to deny his side the top half at the seventh time of asking, Butcher summed up his feelings towards Adams succinctly.

I couldn’t give a f***,”” he beamed, “because we won and that’s all that matters.

“You don’t know how much this means to me.

“I’m not talking about Europe though. I’m just looking at the top six. We’ll look at Sunday’s Dundee derby and see where we are.

I’ll be p***ed when I watch it anyway. This will be the last time you see me sober for two weeks!”

I think its fair to say he was quite happy about this win. :smile:

was just about to post the same .... quality !!!!

Had to go back and check it wasnt a piss-take and was a genuine/legitimate website ... (albeit the Daily Record).

Meanwhile, back at the caravan park ..... "Adams seethed: “You’ve seen the replay as well. It’s not a penalty. It’s another big decision that has gone against us...." I am sorely tempted to take a few words out of the swear filter so we can use the phrase "F*** Off Tw*t" !!!!

Taken from the Daily Record article:

“They have won 2-1 and they are jumping around with guys flinging their arms in the air, which is great, but it’s another major decision that’s affected our prospects."

Shocking actions, celebrating a win.  :wink:

And when asked at the end of his BBC interview whether he wanted to say anything about the Aberdeen situation he just walked off without a word.  Total lack of class.  A simple "No" would've been fair enough.  "They're looking for a manager with charm and charisma - so that rules me out" would have been more honest.

• Agree 1

I can see the SPL getting in touch with the head caravan park attendant after his implying that the referees are biast. Maybe he just cant see the truth, which could be a result of his religious following, ie not understanding reality and choosing to read the book his way. His behaviour at the El Kessicko games has been quite poor, seething away in his own pool of imaginary bitterness. 

Fact, undefeated in five games against the caravan parkers this season points to domination, and not luck and poor official decisions. 

That said, I very much want the community team to make top six, probably by way of an offside goal and a non penalty penalty against Killie. Just to see that other great moaner get started. Will enjoy a day out to No 1 Caravan stadium to see him seethe again. 

That said, he seems to be getting more and more infatuated with anything ICT, one more defeat against us might just send him over the bridge, and he might become IHE's new patient, although history shows their may be no cure for this whilst he still manages the gudgies caravan park.  

• Agree 1