FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Arbroath

TopSix

Can't make it - I'm in Ayr on mother-in-law duties.

Thought you were boycotting all pre-season friendlies on the grounds of excessive gate prices?  :wink:

The £2 difference between this and the Rovers game clearly made the difference.  He'll be playing 10p Bowling soon :)

• Agree 1

Pre-season games just don't get me excited but this is one of my favourite grounds so I'll be there.

When we last played there it was disappointing to see that the old pub at the harbour had closed down. It had become something of a tradition that Mantis & co would be sat in the corner drinking rum and singing sea shanties before the game.

I'd forgotten about this friendly,

What time is kick off, and can anyone advise on how long it'd take to drive down?

About 2 Hours and 45 minutes to 3 and 15 depends

What time is kick off, and can anyone advise on how long it'd take to drive down?

Within speed limit:

Inverness to Perth 110 mls 2 hrs Perth to Arbroath 45 mls less than an hour at that time of night. Dundee traffick should be fairly light and once you get by Monifeith its fast dual carraigeway to Arbroath. The AA, however, think it should take 3h 29m.

Take a risk and its anyones guess.

Someone who won't be driving to Arbroath is their manager and ex-ICT star Paul Sheerin, who got banned today for being twice the legal drink drive limit. Never thought he was such an idiot.

Edited by Yngwie

Within speed limit:

Inverness to Perth 110 mls 2 hrs Perth to Arbroath 45 mls less than an hour at that time of night. Dundee traffick should be fairly light and once you get by Monifeith its fast dual carraigeway to Arbroath. The AA, however, think it should take 3h 29m.

Take a risk and its anyones guess.

Via Aberdeen might be quicker, especially if Gringo Jnr is leaving from Ardersier.

Edited by Kingsmills