FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New YouTube Series - Away Days

:clapoverhead:  Big improvement wee man - you are evidently getting more confident. Only one complaint - would you try and keep the focus of ma bald patch please. :cry:

Aye sure, sometimes that's the best view/angle I can get as I do all the work by myself (filming, editing and talking) so it's kinda difficult sometimes but thanks:)

After the Mckay goal you can see me jumping about like a mad idiot. I haven't seen that footage where did you get that?

I was wondering how long it will be until you get some jumped up steward trying to take your phone / camera off you when you are filming the game.

I got the footage of the SPFL YouTube site with an app on my iPad called RecordMyScreen.

Found the video last night. Reason I ask is because you can see me and the folk I was with jumping around like a bunch of nutters!

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...

That would have been ideal for HeScoresWhenHeWants! But, I fear he's been lost to this forum. He's gone from being a prolific poster to turning his back on it - possibly through 'bullying'. The lad was only 13 or 14 and got a hard-time for voicing his support of Paul Hartley over Hughes. It's no coincidence his last post was 4th December, the very day Hughes was appointed. Let's just hope he's not been lost to the Football Club as well.

I noticed a bit of hostility towards him during the prolonged new manager debates. He hasn't even been on the Forum since 7th December. He still posts stuff on his YouTube channel  but not on here, so I think he's had enough!