FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup 2015 - Semi-finals

Sneckboy

Just seen this 

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5295

Hibs have the ticket prices and areas for their semi-final up so what's the hold up for us. I'm guessing the prices would be the same for us? 

I know...they have had this info since Tuesday! I tweeted ITCFC on Thursday and they had no news

The SFA must have known the possible outcome for our Semi before the Celtic/Dundee tie, there were only two options, so how come they haven't sorted the ticket allocation out, is it that difficult, I mean Celtic will have 3/4s of the ground obviously..... It takes an A4 sheet of paper and a felt pen to come up with possible configurations,  I could do it in my lunch-break ....must be pretty similar to Hibs/Falkirk

They are clearly waiting for me to fly out of the country for a week over Easter!

Still....we have an idea on ticket prices

Edited by Eagle4Caley

I think we have to remember that there are 2 Clubs involved not just ours and the people organizing it too, for all we know perhaps travel is being subsidized due to there being no public transport by the people who put their hand out quickly enough to take TV revenue but quickly forgot about the logistics for young children getting to see their team play for the first time at Hampden.

• Agree 1

I reckon we will either get part of the south stand or most of the west stand (old Rangers end) with a capacity from 5,000 to 12,500. In fairness we should also be offered a similar deal to the H*bs in terms of ticket prices - £5 to £23.

I'm not waiting for travel plans to be firmed up either given the hassle with LC semis and final last year. Will just drive there and back in one day but try to call in on old friends at Cambuslang Bowling Club beforehand.   

What's allocation like for each club????

there is no mention how many tickets we have received??

We have an initial allocation which is more than enough to give everyone 2 seats, so I wouldn't worry about availability.

Decently priced and, as Caley D says, be relaxed about availability, neither team are likely to sell out their available tickets.

The only sell out has already taken place with the SFA selling out the fans with the thoroughly inconvenient Sunday lunch time kick off.

• Agree 1

Decently priced and, as Caley D says, be relaxed about availability, neither team are likely to sell out their available tickets.

The only sell out has already taken place with the SFA selling out the fans with the thoroughly inconvenient Sunday lunch time kick off.

We're in the Semis, people will swim there if they have to!!!!!

We're in the Semis, people will swim there if they have to!!!!!

Can't see the Celtic fans swimming there tbh, all it would take was for somebody to chuck in a bar of soap.

• Agree 4

‘Celtic Football Club is extremely disappointed with the ticket pricing for our forthcoming Scottish Cup semi-final match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Celtic argued strongly that the pricing for North Stand tickets should be reviewed and lowered, to be brought closer to prices for other parts of the stadium.

‘As in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to pay a ticket price which we believe is too high.

'Clearly, we feel that SFA and other Clubs involved should have taken a common sense approach to this matter in the interests of fairness for our supporters and to ensure attendances at the matches are as high as possible.’

Have to laugh at that, are they forgetting how much they charge for an adult in the corner of Parkhead?????

• Agree 1

what is the general consensus regarding seating for atmosphere view etc Intend to get tickets tomorrow just not too sure where to ask for

thanks in anticipation

If your ordering tomorrow you should be fine. If your in middle of West stand the view is terrible while the corner is fine, but as the SFA state tickets must be sold on a block by block basis, I'm assuming they'll start in the corner of the stand and move out towards the middle. 

• Agree 1

‘Celtic Football Club is extremely disappointed with the ticket pricing for our forthcoming Scottish Cup semi-final match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Celtic argued strongly that the pricing for North Stand tickets should be reviewed and lowered, to be brought closer to prices for other parts of the stadium.

‘As in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to pay a ticket price which we believe is too high.

'Clearly, we feel that SFA and other Clubs involved should have taken a common sense approach to this matter in the interests of fairness for our supporters and to ensure attendances at the matches are as high as possible.’

Have to laugh at that, are they forgetting how much they charge for an adult in the corner of Parkhead?????

I am right in thinking that the North for them and the South for us are the same price so what the hell are they on about?

• Agree 1

‘Celtic Football Club is extremely disappointed with the ticket pricing for our forthcoming Scottish Cup semi-final match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Celtic argued strongly that the pricing for North Stand tickets should be reviewed and lowered, to be brought closer to prices for other parts of the stadium.‘As in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to pay a ticket price which we believe is too high.'Clearly, we feel that SFA and other Clubs involved should have taken a common sense approach to this matter in the interests of fairness for our supporters and to ensure attendances at the matches are as high as possible.’

I am right in thinking that the North for them and the South for us are the same price so what the hell are they on about?

Just checked, and yes it is the same - so £15 behind the goals, £23 down the sides.

I don't see what the problem is, but since it is so unlike Celtic to complain, there must be one.

• Agree 1

Considering what they charge us to sit in a pishy corner behind a pillar it's laughable.

• Agree 2

The big issue about the semi final is not about ticket prices or transport but the fact that we remain in the SHADOW of Ross County in the Scottish Cup!!! They have beaten Celtic in the semi final be we have not.

alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif