FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

march 17th game

buffy

hiya peeps

well the hotel has been booked, getting ma new clothes....

me and mate susie are heading in yer direction for oor game with ye oan sat 17th march; however we shall be dandering up oan the friday night and staying til the sunday.

note for yngwie... and all other sexy ict men (!)... i am now single :(   so this is just part of the early warning system as to whits coming yer way soon

:)

edited - to change date... phew thanks alex!!!.... and oi susie is married.  so yngwie yer aw mine!

:005:

Buffy

I'll send you a PM in a day or two.  We are having a wee do on the 16th (details to follow).  I was going to get in touch with you anyway to see if any of you were coming up on the Friday.  Hope to see you then.

aye nae worries LG... look forward to it!

noo see here Miss Mee.... there was me thinkin ye were aff in ooter mongolia bouncin up and doon oan a four poster bed with Brew.... ;)

re yer lonely hearts forum... id be up for that like. ive heard [ahem] through various channels [ahem] that heeland men are the way to go... ive gone aff fife yins for the time being :(

i'll post ma pic up here soon. see if anyone desperately erm i mean lovingly looks at it and disnae want to hang it oan their dartboard...

please note: buffy2angel@hotmail.com ;)

I retired from posting for a while, in fact I was to be found more often on the Pars board than here! And then having a job that made me work every saturday didn't help.  All sorted now though!

Will also see you in Friday  :003:

re hotel... can anyone recommend a good one in the city thats obviously not too far away fae the pubs, the footie, the shops, did i mention the pubs, and possibly with some wee spa thingies in it too cos i fair fancy a bit spoiling that weekend but not too expensive... ive been googling some but i cant see me winning the lottery first afore i dander up...

Buffy x

ps Yngwie if ye have a [ahem] room free :)

No need to win the lottery, just check your PM's.  :004:  More information to follow.

Other than the usual travel inns etc, there is a King's Highway beside Wetherspoons right in the centre, or try the Thistle Hotel or the Chieftan, they sometimes have good deals.

OOOOOOOPS!!!

im awfy pink noo.... naebuddy telt me he was unner the thumb erm i mean married. pfft that's nae guid is it? a dunno... ;)

ochity weel i suppose im just goin to have be oan the prowl then.

BEWARE! lol

and no just a bikini either MEE... the day i bought new underwear, new jammies (for runnin aroond in the hotel with when we're playin chap door run!) and some warm socks for the fitbaw. ah nearly forgot aboot the fitbaw ;)

im hyper and its weeks away!