FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pampering and Tampering

L_G

Okay folks - so far so good, quite a few tickets sold, so it should be a good night.  Just to let you know that you can pay at the door, although it is helpful if we have an idea how many will turn up, as I would hate to run out of wine.  :015: :015:

For those of you who aren't going to  make it along for one reason or another, I'm going to give you the opportunity to bid on a couple of auction items as follows:

2 SEATS IN A BOX FOR THE DUNFERMLINE GAME, COURTESY OF AJG PARCELS, THIS INCLUDES THE BEST SEATS AROUND (WARM AND DRY) WITH PRE AND POST MATCH BAR AND HALF TIME FAYRE

You will need to be at the Stadium on Saturday by 2pm.

You can leave your bids here and we'll take them into consideration during the auction at our little get together. 

ALSO FOR AUCTION - A SIGNED FOOTBALL

Same as above, leave your bids and we'll let you know if you are successful as soon as possible tomorrow night.

Thank you

L_G

im gonna be staying at the Inverness Travel Lodge.  How far away is the place to meet for the friday night hoolieness?

Id give ye my moby number...just dinnae want to be bombarded by heeland men chasing me... oh wait... ;)

Buffy x

Buffy PM me your number and I'll give you a call later.  There are 2 travel lodges, both a short taxi ride away, so just ask for a taxi to Macrae & **** Land Rover and we'll look after you from there.

can you legally sell them for more than their face value?  i thought they stopped all that business on ebay

Oh C_H2- You are such a pleasure to have on board, a great help to the working of the trust.  You are the first to complain we do nothing and then you have absolutely nothing positive to say when we try something a little different.

I don't think you'll find that these tickets have a face value as you can't buy them on a game to game basis.  They have been kindly donated by AJG parcels to support our evening, but I thought that it would be a good opportunity to offer these to some fans (like yourself) who aren't coming along tonight.

Guess you'll not be bidding then?  :006:

We'll have a good night and I'm sure the winner of the auction will have a great day.

Thanks for all your support.  :021: :021: :021: :023:

So what's the score here? Most people will be there to be pampered, except for Footballer's Wife who will be there to be tampered with?

So are you joining us Charles, either for pampering or tampering?  :015: :015:

Thank you to those who have chosen to send their bids by PM.  I will take these into consideration and let you know later tonight if you have been successful.

Your support is much appreciated.

Male totty much appreciated.  :015: :015:

Thank you to everyone who supported the night, don't have a final total but we had a wee night out and raised something around about £400.

I have a lot of thank yous to do, but for now it's feet up and a well deserved glass of wine.

can you legally sell them for more than their face value?  i thought they stopped all that business on ebay

If only there was a half chance of them meeting face value, we would have doubled our fund raising for the night.  :015: :015: :015: :015:

I saw the limo's out and about a fair bit that night (I was working back shift) and was wondering if the poor driver was having the same hassle with drunk passengers as I was  :015:

If I hadn't been working I would have been there to claim the facial that FW still owes me  :004:

• 2 weeks later...