FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pampering and Tampering

L_G

ICT Supporter's Trust are holding a fundraising night of 'pampering and tampering' on Friday 16th March. 

This is the night before our home game with Dunfermline.

The venue is Macrae & ****'s Land Rover showroom in Harbour Road with a 7pm start. Before you think I have flipped with this venue I'll explain a bit more about it.

The evening will begin at 7pm with a Virgin Vie makeover demonstration and advice on chosing the right colours by a colour analysis expert.  Following the demonstration, you will be welcome to place orders and book demonstrations of your own.  As a one off we will receive 25% commission on sales from this part of the evening and a further payment for demonstrations booked and held following this event.  Virgin Vie consultants will be available following the demonstration to answer questions etc.

Following this

Macrae & **** will be giving some basic car maintenance demonstrations and advice.

Northern Constrabulary Community Safety Officers will give a talk on personal safety.

Colour Analysis, Wine Tasting, Hair Advice and tips, Partylite Candles, diet and fitness advice from the ideal W8 team

Plenty going on to while away the time over a glass (or two) of wine.

We will also be having a raffle.

You will be able to be taken up the town by Limo for only £5 per head from 9ish

I am expecting this to be a very sociable event, a great chance to get a few pals/colleagues together for a night out with a difference.  Mothers day is on the 18th March so maybe this would be a treat for Mum and her pals.

TICKETS ONLY £5 PER HEAD

Please contact either myself or Maimie for more information and to buy tickets.

Due to the limitations of the venue, we would appreciate it if you could buy your tickets or at least let us know you are coming in plenty of time. This is also important for catering purposes.

Attached is a very basic flyer which you could print off and put up on your notice board at work or maybe on your e-mail or intranet.  All welcome.

ICT Supporter's Trust are holding a fundraising night of 'pampering and tampering' on Friday 16th March.  This is the night before our home game with Dunfermline.

Know something we don't know about next season?  :004:

Ticket for me please!!!!!

Looking forward to an evening covered in body glitter and fiddling with mechanical things - a normal Friday night then! :023:

Update - can I have 3 tickets now please?  Is that allowed?  It's for my Mum and Wee Sister - both Caley fans (as if they had a choice?) :021:

So lets get this right then. I drive up to McRae & *****. I get some booze. Mary Grant rubs me all over. More booze then M & D show me where the screenwash filler is. I get more booze and a lecture from a big highland polisman. Then I drive home again. Sounds like my kind of night then. Pity I'm offshore. :007:

Come on Clacher your name should be first on the list - You're always wanting the Supporters Club and Trust to do more and this is certainly a bit different.  Virgin do an ever expanding range of products for men, including a skin care range. Car maintenance and fitness advice I'm sure won't go a miss either.

Next up will be another bowling night, date to be arranged at our meeting on Monday night, so I'll get back to you so that you can get it in your diary early.  :004:

So what's the score here? Most people will be there to be pampered, except for Footballer's Wife who will be there to be tampered with?

No FW will be doing the tampering.  :015: :015:

Mmmm... last time FW got tampering with me it cost me money.. :009:

oh my!!!

you loved every minite of it!

so l_g.... do i do the makeup first, then show them what to do with their dip sticks? 

THEN get tampered with???  gosh!!!  cannnnnna WAIIIIIT!!!  :021: :015: :004:

Pheeewww.... There'll be hairy-ersed highlanders all o'er the place, Buffy.... You'll be spoiled for choice... a lot of these guys are capable of lasting a lot longer than two mins  -  allegedly....... :023: