FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What do you lot do?

Guest Schafkopf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Schafkopf

nothings changed. still crap rota. still delays. like right now I should be ordering a pint not typing this. :009:

surprised you two dont know each other  :003:

You never know... it's a small world and an even smaller North Sea  :004:

Guest Schafkopf

Been on the magnus a few times mate, I worked for BJ and have done a few shutdowns  :004: our paths have probably crossed, small world mate !!! ye'll need to give me a shout and we'll get a pint before a game cause I must know you if you say you were a production tech  :017:

Been on the magnus a few times mate, I worked for BJ and have done a few shutdowns   :004: our paths have probably crossed, small world mate !!! ye'll need to give me a shout and we'll get a pint before a game cause I must know you if you say you were a production tech  :017:

Fraid it wont be this season unless your going to Dundee.

Guest Schafkopf

Speaking of going places alex never mind sitting on here all day get yer erse doon to train 1 glycol skid we've got a low level in it  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

schafkopf indeed  :rotflmao:

I wish I could have your jobs - I have to work for my living!

oh my!!!

being a busy virgin is no walk in the park you know.  :018:

i mean... theres.....free makeup every month :clapping03:

......lunch on the orient express :021:

......helicopter trips and yachts in new york :clapping03:

......no boss over your shoulder :021:

......having chuckles with the girlies a few nights a week  :clapping03:

......oh and money, forgot i earn money too! :021:

.......driving sexy lexi topless till september  :clapping03:

altho i would lurv an estimate from you heili for one of your erections! :023:

i work for an international network of hotels, doing an indiana jones impression recovering their  lost artwork (they took a census of everything they owned in scotland in 1973;they want to know what they still have, what theyve lost and most importantly what theyve gained and can sell)  from the darkest corners scotland has to offer and probably the darkest around europe aswell soon.  then i work out how much it costs and sell it  :011:

i cant even remmeber what im supposed to be doing for them, before i was selling old castles as gay wedding venues to men who held hands by day and attempting to sell tours of scotland to people i nthe far east by night., meant i had near 24 hour access to the internet and this site owuld always be open!

i plan to retire and drive a bus or similar next winter!

Guest Atholl

Anticipating a rise in demand due to global warming I'm about to begin a home study course in underwater woodwork welding. I haven't received the course work yet but in preparation I can now hold my breath for up to two minutes in depths down to approximately the bottom of my bath. :jar: