FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Hampden Roar

Guest RavingOn

Guest RavingOn

Alright folks,

I’m a Stirling Albion supporter requesting help for a project that I am currently well underway way, a Scottish football fanzine, “The Hampden Roar”, encompassing all aspects of the game from the top of the SPL to the junior and regional leagues. I will update the website on the first Tuesday of every month, although the projected launch date for the website is July 28th, the final Saturday of the close season.

A professionally built website is well into the development stage and to date there has been a fair degree of interest in the project, including from several websites who have been kind enough to allow me to use their pictures, but I have not widely publicised it until now. I am looking for contributors, writing about whatever aspect of the game takes their fancy, although obviously the more topical the better (I will try to ensure that a good selection and variety of stuff gets in every month). Articles can be opinionated or funny – take whatever angle you want. In addition to this I am looking for a supporter of each side to write a brief preview to their season (around 300-500 words) and/or be available to submit a referee rating each Monday (this would literally just be emailing me with a score from 1 to 10 – nothing tricky at all).

If you are interested in helping out, have any ideas or any questions on this unique project please get in touch with me… robin_binos@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you