FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Central Defender

Well we do have a central defender on trial just now and barring any injuries or suspensions a good solid back 4.

More worrying at the moment if the current rumours are true is the fact we only have 3 fit strikers  :007:

try 1 fit striker

Try using your fingers rather than your braincells to count and you might get higher than one, ersehole  :001:

Guest TinCanFan

I doubt Grant Munro would be able to last a full game because in the Courier it said that he was not fully fit.

Non. Monsieur Christie, il est parle qui l'homme apre le game de County Ross FC. Le decision est dependent dans un tres bien performance pres de trialist Giant Guadaloupe Chappie est une grande rodgering de County. Vive le Charlie est GRU Le County, cette le petit County, les membres de la division deux apres le premiere division de league d'ecosse apres les elite qui le SPL. Vive le Calaise de SPL pour le 4 ans!!

PS My French is obviously pish but imagine Rossco shouting French instructions to his new Centre half!!

He was in the thick of the action for our 2 goals but at the other end of the park he didn't impress. For a big guy he goes down awful easy, and he amusingly shouted 'Fole'! when he got a tasty challenge. A few of his headers were poorly timed. He might get better with some match practice, but he hasn't proved himself yet.

Guest TinCanFan

He looked like he was huge (6"3 or 4) but he had a couple of good headers but looked very nervous on the ball and almost gave away a goal.

Guest TinCanFan

I thought Black played okay in the ten minutes he was on and should of been on for at least half an hour or should have been on the start.

Guest samuelbarros

For a big guy he goes down awful easy, and he amusingly shouted 'Fole'! when he got a tasty challenge.

:015:

For some reason, that made me chuckle.

Is he a big sissy then?

I know it's only a PSF but this can't be the same Black that half of this forum wanted out of ICT?

I don't think many have questioned Blacks skill.. it's his temperment and record of needless bookings that has had many fans so frustrated with him that they would let him go..

Todays 10 mins was not long enough to judge if he has learn't to control himself or not. Only time will tell!!

Graham