FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New job for CC

Guest King Caley

Guest King Caley

A contact I have who is close to CC as a friend outside football has informed me that he is currently looking for a scouting role with a football club. This club may not be ICT.

I am talking about the long term.

No you clearly said

A contact I have who is close to CC as a friend outside football has informed me that he is currently looking for a scouting role with a football club. This club may not be ICT.

Not a word normally associated with the long term.

Guest King Caley

1.No, I was working last night.

2. It does not matter, only that I thought it would be of interest as he is very famous in Caley circles

KC, do you spend all day hanging over your neighbours fence talking about what colour knickers are hanging on the various washings.

My impression is that you are a gossip who hears a wee snippet and expands it to make it sound like a juicy piece of news.

Guest King Caley

No I am just a 'wee' bit too busy to be doing that, I am only telling what I hear and you lot are getting the wrong impression by seeing it through tinted glasses.

CC is a long feckin way from a second honeymoon. If only you feckin knew.

I can only assume you're referring to what I've heard through the grapevine as well.  If that is the case then what you and I have heard is not common knowledge up here.

Guest King Caley

So what if he is on holiday, he will need some sort of job when he comes back. He did not earn that much to take early retirement.

KC, do you spend all day hanging over your neighbours fence talking about what colour knickers are hanging on the various washings.

My impression is that you are a gossip who hears a wee snippet and expands it to make it sound like a juicy piece of news.

:015: :015: A fine one to talk  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: