FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Please let it be wrong

Tug

have heard the jngle drums beatin that apparently Zander is loving life at Elgin.

getting a regular first team start

Ripping the P out of the opposition

Loved by the fans

Generally looking head and shoulders above the rest

would stay

really hope that he comes back, we cant affoard to lose someone with his talent, pace and ability.

Please dont go Zander

I've spoken to Mr Williamson about Zander and he's VERY impressed with him, the rest of the team love him and Robbie would love to have him there permanently.....  :019:

What's with all these rumours! 

Zander is going nowhere but back to ICT!!!!    We want him back, we need him back - he is the most exciting prospect we have had in years.  Why on earth would ICT let him go - if they do, then they are mad!

I, for one, will be looking forward to seeing him back in ICT colours in the not too distant future.

well like the title say

please let it be wrong but it is a rumour thats out there..........

i do remember a certain mr Bingham, now i dont reckon Elgins wages are going to be like gretna offered bingo but.........

fact Caley have a wealth of midfielders

fact Zander is hugely popular at elgin

fact Zander is getting regular starts

now i am not wanting him to go and cant wait to see him back just really hope the board get him back sharpish

Zander still trains with ICT for part of the week. He is getting regular football and it's no surprise he's doing well, he's a cracking wee player and a really likeable guy into the bargain.  Brew said he let him go to 'toughen' up. I'm sure he will return to ICT the better of his time at Elgin.

Up until last thursday, when he went for hernia op, Gary Wood has been having exactly the same effect and admiration at Montrose. Gary belongs to that area and his dad is a youth coach with Montrose but I dont see the lad throwing up the chance to play SPL. Just as I dont see Zander wanting to stay at Elgin. Both players are out on loan to help their development and are very much a part of the future plans of Brewster and ICT. If my memory is still working I'm  sure Zander was one of the youths promoted by Brew before he left.

Brew said he let him go to 'toughen' up.

and by all accounts that's what's happening with him.  seems he can get a bit of a hard time from opposing players but just gets up and gets on with the job - no moaning.

think this wee stint will do him the world of good!

Guest *Caley*

I don't think anybody needs to worry abut Zander not returning....  He may love it in Elgin but Caley are a SPL team so there's really little comparison between the 2 sides.  He's 100% committed to making it with his football career so hopefully ICT will give him that chance...

• 2 weeks later...

had an interesting chat with one of the guys at work while i was away,

he is involved in the goalkeeping coaching at elgin so was getting some goss on our guys through there

for one he didn't have much nice to say about ally ridgers, apparently he is fond of deciding what he needs to work on and not so keen on taking advice from the coaches.

more interestingly though got his take on whats gonna happen with zander

his veiw is Elgin will look to extend his loan past january till the end of the season and then try and capture him at the end of the season. Says the team love him and his only problem is trying to get him to not go in all guns blazing and fired up too much

again this is all from a third party source if you like so i will get my tin hat on before i get the abuse from people about trying to get rid of him and wanting him to go etc etc

• 3 weeks later...

Bennet was saying the other that he wasn't sure if Sutherland and Woods would be offered new deals.

think that would be a bad decision too ..... these guys seem to have loads of potential ... way more than some other youngsters.

Bennet was saying the other that he wasn't sure if Sutherland and Woods would be offered new deals.

think that would be a bad decision too ..... these guys seem to have loads of potential ... way more than some other youngsters.

Totally agree Scotty but can you honestly see Brewster playing Zander? Woods might be safe as he's younger

Sometimes I despair of this Club - if the comment attributed to Graeme Bennett is correct..... Zander is the brightest young player we have, with bags of potential, personality, the lot - every time I have seen him play, he is the best on the field - never stops trying and a star in the making DEFINITELY.  For ICT to not offer him a contract?    Watch this space - he will be a big star in the not too distant future and where will Mr Bennett be then?  What will he say then?  (Oh well, we started him, but lost him - come on ICT - don't let this star fall through the net)

Oh dear.......who next ICT going to lose just because they "don't fit in".

Guest Glen Mhor

Zander may not be given a contract, Rankin not in favour and may be on the way out - what kind of logic and forward strategy is at the helm of the club at the moment ?

:029: