News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Strangest thing you've ever had........

wyness_is_god

Sex with  :024: 

before anyone starts asking why such a perverted thread and if im gonna be using it to get off on anything, the answer is clearly a fecking no no  :003: well not unless my girl ditches me  :tic01:

But the reason i ask is cos of this newspaper story.....

Man Caught Having Sex with Bike

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But a serious question does come out of this  :016: worryingly  :015:

The guy in question has been put on the sex offenders register for this  :017:passionate experience :017: so to ask a serious question, where is the line drawn before crossing it becomes an offence ?  :003:

Women are freely allowed to get off with any kind of object from places like Ann Summers and website purchases and do what is described as "sex acts" with them and some men like to have the odd relationship with a blow up doll and do "sex acts" with them, so why was this man no allowed with a bike  :001:

Whatever the answers this thread gets, its still a weird perversion that guy in ayrshire has and as for the guy with the pavement who was also convicted :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Was there not a story a while back about some guy who liked getting fired into a horse or similar? If I mind right he was caught in the act when a train full of commuters went past the field in which he was beasting the, erm, beast and some took pictures  :015:

Some of these people might want to move to Sweden...

JB,

Have a look at your posts on this thread and hazard a guess at what ?ism? you have added!

RIG,

I came across the Hollyoaks thread on P&B and I admit it, I took voyeuristic pleasure in exposing myself to the various interjections.

Don?t be too flagellant about the words what you did wrote.

It is only natural to be interested in some, ahem, special scenes.

Look on the bright side, not long before GA of the Jungle!