FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Red Card in the papers

Yngwie

Our very own Red Card In Warsaw is pictured in today's Daily Record. No, not a court case!

It's a feature about Scots who work in Poland. However, the interview reveals that the traitor "marketing expert"moved out there to promote Celtic FC!

:33: :33: :33:

Glad to read that the food and drink are good, but going by the picture you've perhaps been enjoying it all a bit too much!

I'm not sure about you, Red Card... :024:

Who are you hoping wins on Sunday..?

There is only one team that i will be following on Sun....the mighty ICT.

The reporter misquoted me when he said i worked directly for Celtic, it was a Polish marketing firm and Celtic were one of thier clients.

Our very own Red Card In Warsaw is pictured in today's Daily Record. No, not a court case!

It's a feature about Scots who work in Poland. However, the interview reveals that the traitor "marketing expert"moved out there to promote Celtic FC!

:33: :33: :33:

Glad to read that the food and drink are good, but going by the picture you've perhaps been enjoying it all a bit too much!

It's all that Polish beer Yngwie.  But the camera does add a few punds  :001: :001: