FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Oh, my aching sides!!

Me and Juanjo had a good old bellylaugh when we read this guote from Neil Lennon in the Skacel spat story...

"I am not in the business of making things up or trying to get people into trouble."

Mind you, I think Skacel is just as dodgy!

PS Yes, this may be in the wrong forum, mods.

See this wind up from the Jambos kickback website. You'll split your sides even more.

Originally Posted by primrose

Ladies and Gentlemen

As a Hearts supporter of many years I feel it is my duty to inform you when you are all wrong. I have spent some time dictating the thoughts of a very well respected football pundit who has played at the highest level for club and country.

Neil Lennon is the Captain of Celtic - Would a captain of such a great Scottish football institution tell half truths?

Neil Lennon is not the type of person to involve himself in controversy with other players, officials or in his personal life.

Neil Lennon is not a man who looks to get in on any acts of retribution on a football pitch, he plays the game like the true Irish gentleman that he is where the stiff upper lip is preferred to a wildly contorted face full of rage and anger.

Neil Lennon rarely commits fouls has never been sent off or booked in almost 20 years in the game. He prefers to rely on his skill and pace to out fox the opposition with his sublime touch and his forward thinking visionary footballing brain, rather than resort to using strength or brute force.

Neil Lennon is a man who takes defeat as he does victory, with poise and self control never one to show his emotions he prefers to let his feet do the talking on the association football pitch, like any gentleman would.

If Neil Lennon says that Skacel spat on him then that is what happened, shame on us for not believing this handsome love god of a man, this gentle, well mannered, well respected pillar of the community.

Skacel is a spitter - Let there be no more debate!

As told to Primrose by Craig Burley.

If Skacel did spit on him I'm amazed he managed to stay on his feet!!

I mean the air pressure caused by Janujo wafting his head in Lennons general direction knocked him too the ground!! :?

Guest Sam

Whilst deploring any player who spits at another, Lennon is at it!

I am sure Stuart Dougal is also having a little chuckle to himself.

Unfortunatly I don't have a scanner, and the gob is infront of the blue man. The poses are the same, and the shape of the gob is so much that it wouldn't have time to change in the length of time between the two pictures.