FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster's team selections

Bronson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

not sure ... hasnt been mentioned but commentators may have got it wrong when they mentioned he was on the right !

They said at one point that Cowie's on the left. Madness

not sure ... hasnt been mentioned but commentators may have got it wrong when they mentioned he was on the right !

They said at one point that Cowie's on the left. Madness

souns to me like theyre switching back and fore, doesnt sound like its working though

I liked the look of the team put out today to be honest

compared to the other night - yes, me too ..... but only if players are in their natural positions !!!! If you cant do that then why leave someone like Barry Wilson languising in the reserves. You pick the BEST team you can, not the best team out of your mates !

If Cowie & Imrie are being played on the 'wrong' side (I'm not listening to the game) then that wouldn't be the first time we have attempted this tactic. Unfortunately it's never worked in the past so trying it yet again seems a little odd!

Guest WynessLegend

Bit harsh Wanderer, CC had us close to the mark as well.  Lets not demean the contribution he has made to the ICT cause.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And what mark was that? CC was a nightmare.

Brew is a legend in the making.

Sorry WL but I think your memory is playing up a little. Last season we lost 14 games under CC. This season we have lost 14 games and there's still 11 to be played.

CC lost the first 3 games this season and Donald Park was in charge when DU defeated us.  So Brewster can only be held responsible, so far, for 10 losses rather than 14.

can anyone tell me what dennis has done to be ignored recently . before his injury he was our best striker this season scoring 8 goals. he has been fit now for a few weeks but the motherwell game apart he has not started a game.  i was at easter road yesterday and we were crying out for someone with his skill to unlock the hibs defence . craig in his wisdom stuck with bayne  who work rate apart is not good enough at this level .it can do nothing for dennises confidence when his manager with the team trailing 2 nil is not prepared to take him on. we do not have enough creative players at our club to ignore his qualities .

A top 6 finish is going to slip away if we lose the next 2 games, but one thing is for sure, we won't be relegated. So get Dennis back in if he signs on and time to start blooding the youngsters.  They are getting plenty experience against first team squad players from other clubs in reserve games. So why not pitch them in and get Zander Sutherland and Gary Wood back from their loans? We need something different to turn around 5 or 10 minute blunders into wins. 

Maybe requested a transfer :023:

He wouldn't have to request a transfer as he is free to talk to other clubs now. He hasn't signed his new contract offer yet. 

We have to move with the times with our wage structure. It's very sad that our players can drop a division and earn themselves a pay rise.  How can we then persuade players to relocate to Inverness if we can't offer a decent wage?

We have to move with the times with our wage structure. It's very sad that our players can drop a division and earn themselves a pay rise.   How can we then persuade players to relocate to Inverness if we can't offer a decent wage?

It's not all just about money, L_G....

There's the whole prestige thing about living in the newest and most dynamic city in Britain, that just happens to be the capital of the Scottish Highlands........

There is also the fact that they could enjoy the honour of playing in a team studded with top international players from Romania, Canada, Scotland B, and Scotland Under 21.

I would happily take a cut in wages if someone offered me a chance to play with these huge egos stars... 

:023:

Is that the same CC that went the last 5 games of a season without losing a game or conceding a goal?  Is that the same CC that if it wasnt for a last minute Aberdeen goal would have taken ICT to 2nd in the league?  Is that the same CC that took 7 points from 9 against Rangers last year?  So losing 3 games on the bounce this season meant he had to go as the team was poor.  If that is the case when is Mr Brewster going to do the same thing and resign?  He is on 10 defeats so far with just over a qaurter of the season to go.  I will go for 5 or 6 more defeats this season.

At want point does CC become a nightmare?