FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

To Whom It May Concern

Tug

this is an appeal to the board and the players and all the staff at the club.

i speak only on behalf of myself but i am sure that anyone who agrees will back me up in this thread, i ask you members of the board to please sort out this mess, for one reason or another you seem to be intent on disrupting the once famed harmony that has existed at this club. numerous occasions this season have seen the clubs once proud and well known team spirit dragged through the mud with rumours of fall outs and protracted contract negotiations and dressing room splits, personally i wish that the talking could have been done on the pitch but unfortunately, and understandably it seems that very often things have been bad enough to get the better of people.

i don't expect the team to stay the same for all time and for things to never change, i accept that the team needs to move with the times and to go forward things must change but the way some issues have been handled this season have frankly left me disgusted. as a fan i make it to every game i am able weather it is work or the wife that stops me it is usually a very good reason that stops me being there. i travelled from Yorkshire for the Aberdeen game and Barry's testimonial dinner and i will continue to do whatever i can to follow my team and give them every support they deserve.

i have had many moments this season that will stick with me for a long time, Beating Celtic at home when reduced to 10 men was undoubtedly a massive high, and the last match against Aberdeen was possibly one of the most exciting games i have watched but there have also been lows, the 1 nil defeat at home to Rangers was quite honestly the worst i have felt leaving the stadium, my heart went out to the lads on the pitch that day as i felt that they had given there all and were cruelly beaten in the dying seconds, however the 3 nil defeat to hearts did leave a sour taste for the wrong reasons, they were a team who should not have beaten us, we were and still are i believe better than that. i will still be there next season, cheering the team on and giving my support but i ask only this of the club:

please stop the infighting and deceit and lies, this team is bigger than any one person but more important than that this team is what unites the fans. we follow this team in one form or another through thick and thin, some go to every game, some hear them on the radio but please i am asking all of you at the club to once again make me feel proud to say that i am an Inverness Caley Thistle supporter and give me the evidence to back it up.

thank you

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

This football club has been one major factor in some of us fans being in Inverness today. The Paulibee's, Myself and some point in the future even the Amigos Gringo. There are no doubt others who have moved because of the club, and those that have stayed because of the club. ICT even brought me together with the future Mrs Jnr and gave me the best times of my life by Highland Marching. Something I will never regret and certainly hold dear.

Point being that fans like myself do not deserve the treatment of disloyalty (is that even a word) through lies that we have been subjected to this season. We have lost one of of greatest young players in Rankin, and stand to loose more of our stars in Wyness, Wilson and Black. Players that hold the heart of this club and play it on their sleeves.

I for one would love to see this team progress and move with the times, but I also believe that our club at the moment is becoming more of a farse than the SPL split and fixtures pile up.

Read Tug's words, re read them and read them again. Understand that we are not ashamed to call ourselves fans of ICT, but we're certainly discuseted at the way things have gone on behind the scenes and even on the pitch (probably because of it).

I totally agree with Tug's comments, but dont forget people that we have gone through this all before...Remember 1993/4 and the merger. I am a proud ICT fan who stood in the Howden End since the late 70's at Telford street...for weeks  I didnt know if i had a team to support...I watched friends fall out with each other because they hated the idea of the merger with Thistle and im sure our Thistle brothers went through the same crap....

Jesus i used to get threats for wearing my Caley scarf

So to add to Tugs plea to the board. We were there in 1994 and we stood by you through all that....and here we are again and we will still stand by the club we love,  but for gods sake sort it out and stop testing our patience

Oh and PS stop using County as a feeder club....remember what division your in...the SPL

Chris

Yes all comments are sensible and true and have my backing aswell  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:- come on ICT get your fingers out and make next season an exciting one.

Even Queen of the South can get to Hampden so it is possible for us in the future.

GET A FECKIN GRIP - WHEN DID THE TAWTS IN CHARGE EVER CARE WHAT WE HAVE SAID OVER THE LAST YEAR ??

Think one or two cared about the 'exclusive' statement Orion released to us today  :004:

Excellent post Tuggles!  :clapping03: :021: :clapping03:

As Jnr says, the West Midlands Branch (apart from two Stragglers) have all migrated North.  Since we moved back to

Inverness nearly two years ago, PB?s haven?t missed a Home Game (League or Cup), and it?s getting harder and harder to motivate ourselves to go!

We used to bound into The Innes, get the Craic, off to Footie, then back to the pub afterwards dissecting every pass.  Brilliant laugh!  Now we just get bus there, bus home and get it all over with as soon as possible ? really disheartened!  :007: :007:

I sat there on Saturday, watching Hart and Wilson? and started reminiscing about the good olde days!  When the most embarrassing thing was listening to Grassa?s accent on North Tonight, and the SPL seemed decades away! Just needed Keogh to blast up the wing, Hissy to come on and bring Mee to another state of frenzy and Golly to get stuck into them!

Don?t know if it?s because it?s been a really long season, because the SPL attracts a lot more attention

and problems, all the recent shenanigns, or maybe a build up of it all.

I?d really like the Board to have a long hard think about the way Supporters are treated, cut the cr@p

and bring back some honestly!  We are this clubs future ? we deserve better!

Mrs PB

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Well said. Unfortunately the club doesn't seem to give a flying eff what we think, although George Fraser said he was keen on "working with the supporters to move the club forward" so maybe some hope there.

Unfortunately it appears Marius is responsible for some of the dressing room unrest through no fault of his own. but Brewster certainly hasn't helped things with the disgraceful way he's treated Dennis Wyness.

The club has been a joke this season and I don't think it'll improve much until we get rid of Bennett, Smith & Brewster!