FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

prescott's sex!

oh my!!!

what do you guys make of this....

mr prescott may be charged for having sex in his office with his secretary because Mr Watson, a retired police officer, cited the case of a Greater Manchester police officer who was sentenced to 200 hours' community service after he had sex with a woman three times at her home while he was on duty.:rules03:

Mr Watson's letter, which appeared in the Sunday Times, said: "I think in the interest of equality and justice, there is no reason why Mr Prescott and Miss Temple cannot be prosecuted.

well. i'm sorry guys.... but it that's the case.... how many of YOU need to be doing community service.... :icon_police:

not sure HOW many hours i'll have to tot up.... i drove taxis for 10 years after all!!!

:cute01:

Guest Caley83

how the feck would any bird would want to shag him in the first place?

Even if he is deputy PM (minister for hull-prob the biggest boringest place in Great Briton) he is still a fat ugly ****! :020: :020:

how the feck would any bird would want to shag him in the first place?

Even if he is deputy PM (minister for hull-prob the biggest boringest place in Great Briton) he is still a fat ugly ****! :020: :020:

I can think of one bird who might....!!! :015: :015:

Guest Sam

FBW, I think you would be safe on account of the fact that both the police officer and Prescott were serving in "public office" at the time.

Guest kcj

Any woman who snogs, shags or even touches that arrogant, smug, fat slug of a man should be forced to attend long-term physciatric councelling. He's a repugnant @rse of a man & no woman in her right mind would let him near her.

I can think of one bird who might....!!! :015: :015:

oh my!!!

i wonder who you would be refering to JB???

you are all so negative about the poor man... i'm sure he must have a nice bone ,,,, erm, hik~him! in his body!

maybe he is very sensitive to the females needs!!! :014:

i know lots of ugly blokes who are good at it! :015:

Guest kcj

"Anything else nice to say about him.....??"

Yes of course, how rude of me....how I enjoyed watching him get severly punched in the face one day. Excellent!

Good one Hielandee - Shame that Prescott still has all the money and the perks that go with the job - even his title -

That fecking cabinet's still hanging on in there... they've gotta go ....soon....

Johnboy,eh think you've been participating in the residue of yer Avatar a wee bit too much having dreams/nightmares like that.I can give ya the phone number of a man that might be able to help :011:

Thanks for your concern, Hielandee - I think I'm ok now - :011: haven't had nightmares like that since the days of watching Freddy Mercury strutting his stuff with Queen... :010: :010:

Guest kcj

Nothing wrong with a wee bit homo-erotica - liven the place up a bit...Thank you for sharing, Johnboy !! :021:

Nothing wrong with a wee bit homo-erotica - liven the place up a bit...Thank you for sharing, Johnboy !! :021:

Hmmmmm.... Still not really all that comfortable with "Homo-Erotica" - Kcj -

Pleased to hear that you're ok with it....!!

:006: :006: