FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Summer transfer targets

Doofer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killie are acting quickly to make their squad stronger.

Already signed; Allan Russell - Airdrie, Abdul Osman - Gretna and Gavin Skelton and Greg Fleming look to be on their way there aswell.

Fair play to them and I think that this is a sign of their intend, they know there squad is poor and are making good signings quickly. 

But we aren't and we have a worse squad than them.  Also no doubt St Mirren will make a few signings in the next few weeks.

Hurry up Brewster!!

Barrowman should have been signed up weeks ago! 

He couldn't be signed up weeks ago. He's still under contract at County. The transfer window is not open yet. And, Barrowman said himself, he is in no hurry to sign for anyone till after he's had a good holiday and has plenty of time to think about where he wants to go.

Barrowman should have been signed up weeks ago! 

Barrowman said himself, he is in no hurry to sign for anyone till after he's had a good holiday and has plenty of time to think about where he wants to go.

My heart bleeds for him  :violin: he sounds so bothered and desperate to come to us  :014: at least guys like Denzil and Patters are dedicated and want to be here :003:

Guest TinCanFan

Gary Glen..... you just pick names out of a hat don't you TinCanFan?

This guy was the best player on the pitch in the game at Tynecastle.  Worth a look I reckon.

Guest TinCanFan

You really think we can attract a bright new talent to us?!  You have to be joking!

Could try loaning him in if he aint getting a regular game next season.

In defence, there is a guy at Livingston called McPabe or something like that who can also play up front.  Mentioned on here before as someone possibly having a look at as a real replacement for Dods.

Heard one story about us attempting to sign Richie Byrne after his impending release from aberdeen.

Would be useful back-up.  Another type of player i'd like us to look at is Canning of queens park.  He may be playing in a basically amateur team, but he has been impressive every time i've seen him and might be able to cut it at a higher level.

That Gary Glen might be good signing.

Do you just pick out any old name from thin air? There is no chance of us getting Glenn. If he were to leave Hearts (on loan) it would be to an SFL1 team.

Heard one story about us attempting to sign Richie Byrne after his impending release from aberdeen.

Would be useful back-up.

Richie Byrne is atrocious.