FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT to relocate?

EWS

ICT will be investing in a new purpose built out of town stadium down the A96. The stadium is part of a redevelopment that will see a new Highland Theme Park on the Moray Firth Coast in a massive foreign investment. The down side is that there will be a completely new management team brought in by its new east european owner.

It is exactly the sort of development that Scottish football has been crying out for. Every away trip to Inverness will now be a cracking weekend away opportunity at the new Highland holiday complex.

Along with the revamp at St Mirren this is great news for Scottish football. Just a shame f'k'rk is a corrupt shitehole of a place and made such a fist of their sell off to bonkersville.

If Caley can survive the next season, and that is a big if....we will see a new era in Scottish football. Too long have ***** clubs like aberdeen, herts, h!bs and dimdee utd had an easy ride in the SPL.

Lol, as if.

All three  :015:

I can't/don't want to say much more at the moment as I don't have as many facts as I would like and at this stage, however I'm not (yet) convinced the "deal" would be entirely in the best interests of ICT.

• 4 weeks later...

I've said it before the land at the A9 / A96 future connection / corridor will be of huge value, cant see a developer willing to swap land there for us to relocate to from the Longman.

Anyway i'm quite happy whre we are.

The Highland Theme park-Is that not the new tourist attraction at the Culloden Memorial ? :002:

Its actually in Easter Ross, a Laird up there is going to surround Dingwall with a huge fence and let wolves roam around in their new natural habitat.

Apparently the Laird will make a fortune from wealthy tourists wanting to see county fans being stalked by wolves.

The stadium is well located.

It's in stunning surroundings.

how many stadiums do you know have such a beautiful backdrop?

You're not wrong it is a beautiful backdrop....then I saw this place being used for Euro 2008. Those hills behind it are a wee bit bigger than the Black Isle

Tivoli-Neu stadium:

[img width=500 height=333]http://visualrian.com/storage/PreviewWM/3174/38/317438.jpg