FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bayne attracting attention

Yngwie

Guest birdog

Good to see they are well informed, if they bothered to look the reason he wants to move is to be closer to his family further south.

Nice to see you are well informed, the "family reasons" excuse has been saved as a press release template for all fan popular staff's departures.  :023:

I am hoping that Brew has some urgent family business down south soon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've always admired Bayne for his effort, he was never an out and out goalscorer but he was very good for chasing lost causes that turned into goals. Bazzas last minute goasl against the Arabs last year springs to mind.

He was used sparingly season however and Brew seems intent on freshening the strike-force up.

Rather see McAllister go though.

Official website confirms he's off to Fife.

We can always look back and respect the enormous work he put into games.

well said

jigsaw

his tenacity to score at Ibrox won't be forgotten or his performance against Celtic in the semi final of the cup although we eventually lost

one of the few players that never leaves the pitch without giving 100%

lets hope this sale doesnt back fire on us,brewster was quoted in the press yesterday as saying bayne wouldnt go until we got another att in(not counting barrowman) so what happens now if nicaule leaves and we cant attract another att before window clsoes? i dont fancy barrowmand=rory up front every week :024:

So our strikers at the moment are:

Barrowman

Wood

McAllister

Imrie (although he'll prob be playing left mid)

Niculae (for now)

S.Sutherland (bit too early for an appearance?)

- Would love to see Dorrans come on loan.

- Undecided with whether I want Youtube Elliot. He works hard and is aggressive, bit like Bayne.

- Just hope Brewster doesn't for King Kenny's son Paul...  :029:

Well...

Thanks Graham. Better off remembered for his first season imo. Some great performances in our debut SPL season. Always gave 100%, just never put the ball in the back of the net often enough.

Thanks & good luck Graham  :022:

Disappointed to see him go. :cry07: An ICT unsung hero IMO.  :notworthy02:

I wish ya well Graham.  :clapping03:

(I remember a couple of years ago went on a stag nite to Newcastle and shared a train carriage from Edinburgh with a hen party. Met the hens again at night in Buffalo Joes, got speaking and it turned out the bride-to-be was Graham Bayne's future Mrs !! Nice lassies they were too !!........ although I'm not sure they believed we were ICT fans !! )

Guest Mahonio

I am Glad Bayne has left as he did not score as much goals as he should have done plus the money from his transfer will give us more money to strengthen.

I would like to sign Callum Elliott, Clayton Donaldson (not likely to happen though) and two defenders and a one more Striker plus another if Niculae goes.