FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Niculaes future to be decided today.....

Libero

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well hes definately going    P&J

:009:

but

Caley Thistle opened discussions yesterday aimed at extending the contract of midfielder Don Cowie

:022:

now all we need to do is start talks with the other key players  who are out of contract at the end of the season

Well...according to the article, ICT are doing it to free some wages etc. Severe lack of ambition yet again. Our Board should be disgusted wi themselves! :020: :020: :33: :008:

correct news ,but wrong clubs :029:

Which bit of it exactly is correct?

If its just the fact that two bids have been rejected then I don't see that as meaning that the club are "prepared to sell him to the highest bidder."  Since when did rejecting transfer offers send out the signal that you are depserate for the player to leave?

I'm not saying the board are desperate to keep him either, but maybe the P&J are putting a spin on this to make ICT's position seem more desperate. Jamie I certainly don't think that "he's definetly going" based on this article.

Or am I just being too optomistic?

I want my Marius back  :019: :019:  :tic01:

correct news ,but wrong clubs :029:

Which bit of it exactly is correct?

If its just the fact that two bids have been rejected then I don't see that as meaning that the club are "prepared to sell him to the highest bidder."  Since when did rejecting transfer offers send out the signal that you are depserate for the player to leave?

I'm not saying the board are desperate to keep him either, but maybe the P&J are putting a spin on this to make ICT's position seem more desperate. Jamie I certainly don't think that "he's definetly going" based on this article.

Or am I just being too optomistic?

I want my Marius back  :019: :019:  :tic01:

if we knock back two "other clubs" who nobody knew wanted himim pretty sure he will go,if a few clubs want him and we are waiting for the highest offer we will get a fair amount i recon

Although it may be a god pirce of business, it oes almost nothing for the club on the field.

Pre-season matches are due to kick off within days - what would be the point of starting marius and barrowman up front if we're evenually left with just barrownam and Rory/gary/Dougie?

ICT should be looking to extend marius contract for 12-24 month, especially if he has a great pre-season under his belt - allow him to perform on the park for one more full season and maybe then sell him next year. This way we have a superb striker to see us through the next campaign and also reep the rewards finacially should the likes of Lisbon, Bucherest etc etc come back in. Who knows, he may well end up gaining ICT more than the ?500k-?1m that ICT are looking for.

He came to life half way through last season and I for one think he has the makings of an ICT legend (if he isnt already).

Excellent piece of business if that is the case.

I don't think anyone could argue against that!

My only concern is that even with all that money we'd still struggle to attract players who will improve the first team, plus of course, the fact we have some cash automatically bumps up the price of any player we are trying to buy

Well...according to the article, ICT are doing it to free some wages etc. Severe lack of ambition yet again. Our Board should be disgusted wi themselves! :020: :020: :33: :008:

No, you should be disgusted wi yourself for failing to distinguish between fact and journalistic speculation!

Absolutely disgusted with the things I have heard over the last 24 hours and just want to comment on the fantasy football piece from the P&J

"Inverness will let the player leave in an effort to reduce their wage bill and raise revenue"

BULLSH!T - He is being forced out because of internal politics. This has nothing to do with money and nothing to do with football. Its the end game of a boardroom pissing match that went on for the whole of last season and just about ripped the heart from our club. Marius does not want to leave. He is (was) happier than he has been for years at any club.

The attacker earns £4,000 a week and his departure would give manager Craig Brewster increased clout in the transfer market.

BULLSH!T - As has been stated before, he earns nothing like that figure and the funds to pay his wages are already in place and have been since the day he signed. How exactly it will give Brewster more clout is up for debate. He might receive a small portion of the transfer money certainly, but our club is continuing to expand its growing reputation for treating players like sh!t and few will want to come here unless we pay them a premium wage and thats gonna cost more than Marius so whats the difference !

“We have had a friendly and constructive discussion with Marius".

BULLSH!T - telling a player he is not required and will be sold to the highest bidder despite his offer to extend his contract and protect the club's investment and future profit from his sale is not constructive.

"In the meantime he has begun training with the first-team squad and will be available for selection until or unless we receive an offer which is satisfactory".

BULLSH!T - He is to start training with U-19s from Monday.

Time for the mushroom avatar/signature to reappear ..... at least they enjoy being kept in the dark and fed on sh!t

[attach=1]

post-2-1215866637.jpg

This is nothing to do with Graeme Bennett. he was the one, along with Alan Savage, who persuaded the board to take a chance on Niculae in the first place. Brewster wants Marius to stay, Bennett wants Marius to stay. Sadly those with the biggest clout, and I'm sure theres a bagpipe tune called Sutherlands Men, dont want to keep him.

Rather strange also that the annual accounts haven't appeared yet.

No, you should be disgusted wi yourself for failing to distinguish between fact and journalistic speculation!

Ok smartass...... Give us the facts then since you give off the impresion you are in possesion of them :024: