FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Has Elliot agreed to a deal

Guest Chemist

Guest Chemist

Was looking for confirmation of this today, as one of the police at the game yesterday said that it had been agreed before the game. Hope its true as we could get him over to Farum in Marius' absence. Anyone know if its true that its going ahead.

As I said in another topic.  He had problems with travelling from Edinburgh to Motherwell when he was on loan there, so I doubt he would want to come up here.

Further, apparently he is known for going out on the **** before a match.

As I said in another topic.  He had problems with travelling from Edinburgh to Motherwell when he was on loan there, so I doubt he would want to come up here.

Further, apparently he is known for going out on the **** before a match.

Further Further more he is apparently known for going out on the **** and making dancing videos on his homewards return :023:

Guest Mahonio

If it is a loan which it looks like being then i think it will be with a view to a permanent signing when his loan expires.

I believe he will want to leave Hearts anyway and he would be a great signing, in my opnion anyway.

why a loan signing?

are we going to go through the transfer window without spending any real money?? I'm sure the board are delighted that Brew is keeping his spending to the minimum he's yet to sign a player of any real quality IMO

Agreed. Im one of the few pro-Brewster fans, but his signings so far have replaced or backed-up a certain position, none of them look like strengthening our current squad (i.e better than the current crop.)

Further, apparently he is known for going out on the piss before a match.

I've been saying that for well over a year. Ask the Motherwell fans what they thought of it and I can tell you it isn't glowing.

Guest WynessLegend

Let's face it - if it was Ronaldo we were signing on loan half of you twats would still complain.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNEYYYYYYYYYYY!!

According to BBC he's been left out of Hearts Germany tour squad.....but that other clubs are intrested in him.

Personally i don't think he is worth all this fuss.

Let's face it - if it was Ronaldo we were signing on loan half of you twats would still complain.

Thats two threads now where abuse is being dished out by you. Please refrain from it.

As much as I might criticise certain decisions by the club and the signing/freeing of certain players, I do think that it's wrong of us to direct our "disappointment" and them in a personal manner, especially incoming players.

They aren't going to join ICT unless they have been asked and offered a contract, so if we're signing players you don't like (for whatever reason) then aim your criticism at those signing them.

With regards to any players sexuality...I don't think we should be so PC that it's a taboo subject, but I do think some people need to be a little more respectful and a little less derogatory in the terminology and phrasing they use.